awesamdude

first person, justine

"But I don't want to go!" I say out of desperation

Today, this awesome dude and I were going out in the city to meet his friends. I am too scared to meet new people, so I really don't want to go.

"Come on Y/N! It won't be that bad! I will be with you the whole time anyways! Trust me, Quackity, Fundy, and George aren't that bad of people." He says, trying to convince me to go.

"I don't know sam.." I say, covering up my face and scratching my forehead.

He comes over to me and from behind, gives me a hug, wrapping his arms around me.

"Look, if you feel uncomfortable in any way, we will leave, get it?" He says, trying to make things better.

"But wouldn't that be taking away your time with them? Isn't the point of you guys meeting up to having fun and talking about stuff that you guys like?" I say, trying to make him understand where I am coming from.

"I don't care about that. I care about if you are comfortable more than if I am having a good time with my friends, so let's get going" he says as he pats my head and starts to head for the door.

We both walk out of The door and head for the car. We get in and turn on the heat because it is kind of cold outside. He starts up the car as I look at my hands the whole time as a nervous habit because I am actually shaking because I am so scared to meet other people. I don't know why I am so scared of it, but I guess I'm special that way.

In about 10 minutes, we arrived in this parking lot. I look up and it is A little outside the mall. It's like a mall, but outside. we both get out of the car then stand in front of it while Sam pulls out his phone to text someone. I stand there anxiously waiting for his friends to come up to us. all of a sudden we hear a loud,

"SAM HEY!!"

We both look over and see these three dudes walking toward us. I go and hide behind Sam a little bit, making sure that these boys aren't serial killers.

"Hey guys! How have you been?" they have their little talk until this guy with a beanie points me out

"And who are you?" He says, curiously.

"She's Y/N. She is just nervous and all, but she will warm up to you guys eventually." He says, wrapping one arm around my shoulders.

I smile and they all nod and decide which shop to go to first. They decide on this weird shop that had toys.

We go inside and see these lightsabers which the boys immediately run to. They grab them and start swinging them around everywhere, which is quite entertaining.

This boy with white glasses on his forehead hands me a blue lightsaber very kindly.

"Here, let's have a duel" he says with a smile on his face.

I hesitate, but take the lightsaber and start swinging it and pretending I am in battle.

We hit each other's arms and legs and then I spin around and get him the waist, making him go on his knees in defeat. I put my arms in the air and make a victory screech as I hear sarm come up behind me. He kisses my head and I can feel him smile into it.

"I knew you would have a fun time"

Time passes and it is getting late. We decide to call it a day as we all say goodbye to each other. I say goodbye to the boys as Sam and I go back to our car.

"Well, it seemed like someone had fun today" this awesome dude kid says smiling. I punch his shoulder and smirk

"Oh shut up loser" I say as he starts the car and gives me a kiss on the cheek

"But I'm your loser"

"Oh shut the hell up never say that again" I say as i shake my head and look at him

He just smiles as we drive home listening to Big Time Rush.