george

Oopsies

Third-person, written by Justine

"Get the box george!" I say as i playfully shove my boyfriend over to the cabinet.

"Youre so mean to me shiro" he says as he laughs and goes to grab the cake mix from the cabinet. He opens it up and grabs the vanilla cake mix.

"Really? Vanilla is the most boring flavor there is out here" he says as he comes back to the counter, placing the box on the table.

"Well, then I guess ill just leave" I say as I go to walk out of the kitchen

"Nononono i was just jokingggg" he says as he grabs my waist and picks me up, putting me right in front of the counter

I smile and get out the bowls while george goes back to grab the eggs, oil, and measuring cups. I get scissors and open the bag to the cake mix. I then give it to george to pour in the bowl, which was a horrible idea. He pushes on the bag a little too hard which makes make mix powder flying up at us.

"George!" i say as i start vigorously wiping off the power. He just laughs as he puts the rest of the powder into the bowl. He then starts to crack the eggs but before he does, i grab them

"You are not cracking these" i say as I take them and crack them. He does a little pouty face as I throw the egg shells in the garbage.

"I would be feeling the same way because I know I would have gotten egg on me"

"But you didn' and now I'm sad." he says as he pouts a little more.

"Boo hoo" i say as i smile and put in the oil and the water. I then give him the whisk to stir it

"Why do i have to stir itttt?" he says, acting like a fucking baby

"Because" i say and smile and then grab paper towels to clean up the mess on the counter. He lets out a little cry and whisks away. He whisks it all up until the mixture is mixed. I then get the pan out of the cupboard and start greasing it.

"Ew that looks greasy"

"That's the point you dummy" i say as i take a little but and put in on his nose. He wipes it away as I grease the rest of the pan.

George then picks up the bowl and starts scraping the sides so that it fits in the pan. It all pours out and then he puts the bowl in the sink to wash it later.

I then open the oven and put the cake in and close the oven

"Man, i guess you could call us a couple of bakers" george says while doing a big stretch

I just roll my eyes as George picks me up from the sides and brings me into the living room.

"Put me down! George! Stop it!" i say, trying to get away from him

"Nope!' he says, taking me to the couch. He puts me down and sits next to me. He then gets a blanket from behind the couch and spreads it over us

I smile as we turn on the tv and watch shrek

...........

The movie was over and they were surprised that the house didn't smell like cookies. They both get up and go to the kitchen to figure out what was wrong.

Shiro then looks at the oven

"We forgot to preheat it."

(we were very tired writing the george ones oops)

(also, if you have requests, give us the person and a scenario and we might write it :)))