dream

first person, shiro

The bed wasn't comfy.

I was laying down on my bed with my phone out, watching the minutes pass slowly. If I was even a minute late I'd never forgive myself. Suddenly, the phone began to ring, out of shock, I read the contact name as drugs. Realizing that that wasn't the actual name, rereading it, it spelled out Dream. Moving my fingers as record speed I immediately accepted the call. "Dream?" I called out "Who else would it be?" the voice said with a sarcastic tone "Okay, okay, don't mock me for being smart" I replied back, rolling my eyes, "have you prepared for the test yet?" "Test?" "Well yeah, duh. Did you forget?!" "No! Of course not...what was the test about again?" Rolling off of my bed, I went to my laptop to share my notes with Dream. Damn bastard didn't even realize there was a test tomorrow? We had like, a whole month to prepare, and here this 6'3" dude was completely oblivious. "Okay Dream, I'll send you my notes so you can study off of them tonight," I told him over the phone "Holy shit, thank you Y/N" Dream said "Yeah yeah, whatever" Sharing my notes with Dream online wasn't a big hassle, I told him which order to study the notes in, and told him my studying tricks. He seemed to be listening to my every word, but since he was so quiet he could be sleeping. "Dream," I said, snapping my fingers, "You awake?" "Mhm" Dream replied, with a drowsy voice "You son of a bitch, were you asleep?" "Well" he mumbled, "It's boring to do all of this studying" "You were the one that didn't study for this!" I yelled "I didn't even know that there WAS a test!" I'm not even gonna help him pass this if he's gonna act like this, I thought to myself. With a final breath, I told him, "Okay, fine, I'll hang up and you have a nice night" "Wait!", I could hear him immediately grabbing his phone in a panic, "I really, really, realllyyy need your help on this" "Then ACT like it!" "I promise you that I'll pay attention 1,000%!" "Oh really?" I remarked at him, "how so?" "Well, if you came over to my house to pull an all-nighter, I would definitely study," Dream told me This man wanted me to pull an all-nighter to study stuff that I already know, make me lose my damn sleep, AND lose my mind over all of his chit-chat I would hear. He must have noticed my long silence and said, "C'mon pleeaseee? It'll be like a date!" I hate Dream. "Fine, I'll be over in half an hour" "Thank you Y/N, as I said before, you're a true lifesaver!" Dream remarked and ended the call He better pass this test.

we need scenarios :/