dream

Pool day

Third-person, written by Shiro

It was a hot day, extremely hot, so hot that you couldn't lay on the concrete without pain. This was a perfect day to go to the pool. Luckily for Y/N, she had a pool in her backyard. Since her parents were on a business trip this meant the whole entire house was in her control, including the pool. Getting on a bathing suit and applying sunscreen she made her way to the pool and dove in, sighing in relief from the sudden coolness.

Y/N got up on a floatie and relaxed on it, almost falling asleep when she heard someone climbing the fence. It was Dream of course, her next door neighbor. She didn't mind him coming over whenever they'd known eachother since kindergarten.

"Hey Y/NNNNNNN", Dream said

"Yes Dream? Do you wish to relax in MY heavenly pool?", Y/N replied

"Hmmmmm"

"If you don't I'll have this nice, cool, beautiful pool all to myself"

"Alright fine, I'm gonna get my bathing suit"

"You do that weirdo"

Y/N continued to relax until she heard a large splashing sound, making her fall off her floatie. Dream managed to jump the fence and came into the pull with no warning. Both of them went up to get air and laughed their heads off.

"Do you wanna do a competition?", Dream asks

"Duh, hell yeah"

"Okay, who can do the most amount of backflips underwater in a row"

"You're on!"

Both of them went back underwater and did spin after spin, making themselves dizzy and out of breath. They both went up for air as their vision was very wobbly.

"WOHO I totally beat you Dream!"

"I'm gonna laugh when you fail"

"Well, how much did you do?"

"15"

"15?!"

"Yep, what about you?", cooed Dream

Y/N heasently said her answer, "8"

"I told you I'd win!"

"Ugh whatever, I don't even swim that much"

"Well, I get the winners prize", Dream said to Y/N. Confused, Y/N was going to ask what the prize was, when suddenly Dream came close to her and kissed her. She was shocked at the sudden action that had just taken place, but she didn't complain. Closing her eyes she pulled into the kiss.

They both opened their eyes, out of breath (AHAHADKGVUKUBGVAJGFVCFBHIALF) and stared at each other.

"Took you long enough", Y/N said. Both of them laugh and play wrestle in the pool.

Just when you thought you couldn't make a hot day any hotter.