wilbur

third person

also i might make a wilbur one shot book because i write so many

"wilburrrrr" y/n says for the 38th time.

wilbur was making him thumbnail for his newest YLYL challenge that comes out tomorrow.

"wilbur hang out with meeeeee" she says as she sits on the kitchen table. Wilbur is sitting on the couch, laptop in his lap. y/n is throwing paper airplanes at him from a far trying to get his attention, to no use.

"y/n , for the 20th time, im working right now. i can't hang out with you! im sorry but this comes first." he says as he enlarges a picture of tubbos face looking excited.

"but im bored! and you work too much and you should take a breakkkkk!" she exclaims as she gets up and goes over to the couch to where wilbur was sitting. she pokes his shoulder.

he ignores her.

she keeps poking his shoulder, trying to get something out of him. she pokes him about 15 times before he finally looks over at her.

"yes?"

"hey, we should makeout or something!" she says while sitting shoulder to shoulder with him, putting her head on his shoulder.

he stops his movements for a quick second as he thinks.

he does think.

"ahah i wish, but again, i have to get this done. ive been pushing it off all day!" he says while rubbing his forehead

y/n gets up and frowns she then gets up and goes to the office. she grabs a piece of paper and a pencil. then writes something tiny on it. she then goes back to wilbur and gives it to him. it reads

"please? :)"

he then smiles and puts it to his side.

he then turns sideways to y/n , holding her face

"y/n honey, i. cant. i till love you though." he says as he kisses her forehead. he smiles and puts his hands back to his keyboard.

she then frowns again. she then goes on her phone and listens to a song or two, to pass the time.

then she gets bored and throws her phone on the floor. she then scoots herself down and lays down so that her head is on his laptop, also on top of his hands.

he looks down at her and gives a :l face. he feels bad because he cant spend time with her, but- ah.

he finally gives in and scoots his computer out from under her. he then closes it and puts it to the side. y/n still stays there as wilbur puts the computer down, then looks at her

"is this what you wanted?" he says while giving his forehead a lil scratch

"yep" she says while popping the p

he chuckles and shakes his head, re-adjusting his hair

"well i guess im now free, arent I?" he says as y/n nods.

"i guess you are!" she smiles and boops his nose as she says it.

"well, since thats over with, is that makeout offer still available?"