He smiled cheekily as I shook my head and went back to concentrating on my breathing. Jimin allowed me to hold onto his hand and grip it as tight as I liked, which was a big mistake for him to make. Since, I couldn't scream I directed the pain elsewhere and it was definitely showing on Jimins face where that pain was going . The noise of the bookshelf opening once again made Jimin jump straight up and pull out his gun. My vision was blurry at this point but whoever walked through the door wasn't an enemy.

"Thank god it's you". Jimin mumbled as the figure rushed to my side.
"It's okay baby, you're nearly there" he smiled as he pushed some of my sweaty hair strands back.

"Are you okay?!" I spoke through gritted teeth trying to keep as quietly as possible.
"I'm fine, no cuts or scratches at all" he smiled taking my hand in his and allowing me to use it to help me push. Although the pain never showed on his face unlike Jimins.
"Why won't he come out!" I cried as I looked to Jungkook, tears streaming down my face.
"His nearly there baby, you just have to push and then we have our boy" he pressed a longing kiss on my temple as I suddenly had the urge to push. Jungkook quickly let go of my hand and lifted up my dress his hands busy doing something but I couldn't careless as I started to push this watermelon out and nearly ten seconds later I was panting like a dog trying to catch my breath.
"Jimin, pass me the scissors" Jungkook ordered as the boy quickly dashed to a draw and pulled out the item in question.
"It's Definitely a boy Jimin muttered, his eyes wide as he tried to look away.
"His okay beautiful" Jungkook grinned from ear to ear as the sounds of small cry's filled the room. Causing Jim to walk in with a big smile on his face, with Jin taking over Jimin pulled out his gun and proceeded to walk out and help the others.

。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。
• 20 Minuets Later •

Cradling our little bundle of joy, we found ourselves drawn to the little mole that sat under his lips.
"We're matching" Jungkook smiled as some tears rolled down his and mine cheeks.
"His perfect" I let out a small giggle as his little hands wrapped around my index finger. At that moment it was like everything that had just happened had melted away and we were the only ones that mattered. Our attention and peace was quickly cut short by the door opening to reveal Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok. I watched as Jin quickly rushed over to Yoongi and Hoseok who seemed deep in conversation, their glances coming over to us now and then. It was then Jin disappeared at speed as Jungkook and I stared at eachother confused.

"He's so handsome" Jimin smiled at him as he poked his head closer. I was a little shocked, however, to find that Taehyung was the nervous one since he loves kids.

"Tae Tae? You doing okay there?"
"He's so small... and fragile. I don't want to hurt him"
"Relax you aren't Joon..." Jungkook chuckled ruffling Taehyungs hair.
"Speaking of Joon, where is he?" I questioned still concerned over Jins sudden disappearance.