|| BABY ||

"I'm scared"

。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。

With my eyes fixed onto the back of Jungkook, I was lost for words. Jungkook was such a strong person, he didn't let most things bother him. But, something had broken him.

"I know baby... I know". Placing my hand on his back I allowed it to move across his back from one side to the other, showing him any sort of comfort.

"I promise, we will get through this" I spoke softly as I lowered myself down to his level I saw a tear fall from his eye and hit the ground.

"Every time we get through something another thing stops us from being happy. I'm just getting so tired of it. I want it to be over. I want just us and our baby together. No more running, No more hiding" His eyes briefly glanced down to my stomach before trailing up to meet mine. And I know there's a baby inside me now but if there wasn't. You can bet your arse I would go out guns blazing and end this all right now for him. Because seeing him like this only made me angry, I just wanted him happy. And I don't know if maybe the idea of us going into a lockdown is bringing up these crazy thoughts, or I'm just so head over heels in love with him. But I don't think I'm going to regret what I'm about to say.

"Then let's go get married" My words seem to make him go into shock. And I don't know if that's a good or bad shock.

"What?"

"We're not in a lockdown yet. Kyung isn't even back. Let's sneak out... just us two and go get married" I took his hand in mine and squeezed it, hoping that he would be feeling the same.

"But what about your dress? Our Families?"

"Let's be real I'm not going to be able to fit into my wedding dress anytime soon. We can have a big event when it's all over". As much as I loved that dress I could wear it at a big party... or run down the corridor of a big castle.

"You really want to do this?" Jungkook stood up his cheeks wet from his tears. He held out his hand for me which I gladly accepted. Standing up, I started to wipe away his tears and dry those cheeks as a smile appeared on his face.

"As long as I become Mrs' Jeon I don't care where we get married. Something I've learnt about us going through all this shit is that I need you. And it's not just about me having your surname. It's about getting to wake up next to you every morning. It's about us always being there for each other, and being each other's biggest cheerleaders. Creating memories with our growing family. We will always have each other". I found myself smiling as I thought about how much he meant to me. My eyes drifting over to the pond in front where all the koi fish had swum to the top.

"Then let's go get married! " Hearing him agree made my eyes shoot up to his. Picking me up he gently spun me around but not for too long, since you know I'm significantly a lot heavier now than I used to be.

Jungkook carefully placed me back on the ground as we steadied ourselves from the dizziness. Grabbing my cheeks he pushed his lips onto mine, taking my breath completely away. It was only seconds later we found ourselves running to the entrance hall, where we picked up Jungkooks keys and my bags. As my hand reached for the door handle a voice stopped us mid-action.

"And where do you two think you're going?" Their voice made me want to eye roll but no one was about to stop me from marrying Jungkook. Spinning around I looked at Namjoon, he had ruined me and Jungkook being together before. I won't let it happen a second time.