+ Chapter 5 ~ One of Us +

~With Godzilla right after he was sentenced to prison with other kaiju~

Godzilla smirks one final time while staring at a furious Osamu, "Nice meeting you, Osamu."

The door closes as Godzilla enters a new area that looked to be an unfinished courtroom. He noticed that there were at least a dozen guards in the area, all eyeing the other kaiju still in chains, all of which were lined up in front of a door. None were saying a word, nor moving other than the occasional shuffling.

"Follow me," A male guard to his right stated, moving ahead of Godzilla.

He follows without a word, stopping once the guard stops, both now to the side of the human-kaiju.

"We arranged you all in alphabetical order, you're placed behind Gigan and in front of Hedorah. Move into position, now!" The guard that still remained to his left ordered, gesturing for him to move into the line with his gun.

Godzilla moved once more, still silent.

Once the guards made sure Godzilla was situated in the line and his chains were still tightly on, they walked away to the other guards in proximity to them. Godzilla heard them saying that he was the last human-kaiju and that they were ready to begin transportation.

After a few minutes of silence, the man ahead of him, who was seemingly Gigan, turned around and met Godzilla's eyes with a smirk. Godzilla took this time to take in Gigan's new features as a human since he didn't bother doing it when entering the line.

He noticed his seaweed colored hair was very short on both on sides of his head, while the top had longer hair. His sclera and cornea were entirely black, the only color in his eye being his pupil, which was bright red.

Godzilla locks eyes with Gigan and glares daggers into him. "You better mind your eyes, Gigan, unless you don't want to keep them in your head," Godzilla warns lowly in a menacing tone.

Gigan looks scared for a split-second before regaining his smirk and relaxed expression. He lets out a cackle. "That's rich Gojira! I may not be that smart, but even I know you can't do anything. Not with those electric chains," Gigan snorted out.

Godzilla let out a chuckle, "Ha? What do you mean electric? How would you even know?"

Gigan shakes his head before answering, "If you don't believe, go ask your little brother, Space, down there. Poor bastard's at the end of the line." Gigan gestures toward the end of the line where a tall and muscular man stood looking quite bored.

Godzilla turns wide eyed as he does indeed see his little brother, SpaceGodzilla. He looks quite similar to himself, due sharing the same DNA and all. The only difference being his slightly longer hair that was dark purple, sharing the resemblance of an eggplant.

Space turned from looking to his left to looking straight at Godzilla, both become locked in an intense stare. Godzilla, now past the shock of seeing Space, deepens his frown and bears his sharp teeth, trying to establish the dominance he had as a kaiju.

Space stares at him with a blank expression before smiling slightly while closing his eyes and looks away, dismissive of Godzilla's act. This just provokes Godzilla more.

Before he could say or do anything, Gigan cuts in. "Yeah, see that burn on his neck? He was thrashin around after the pricks with guns shoved him a little too roughly," He says. Now, at the mention of it, Godzilla does notice a burn showing slightly under the collar of the binds restricting Space.

"And why do I care?" Godzilla said in an irritated tone.

Gigan let's out a laugh again. "God, you're slow! It means you can't hurt me, at all. Can't even lay a finger on me too hard or you'll get zapped!" Gigan mocked loudly.