"Yes, I'm sure. Be safe please. Don't catch anything on the dance floor."

She glares at me after giving me a hug. She quickly flicks my boob before running out the door. "Bye, bitch!"

"Alice, ouch! My fucking boob," I cry out as the door slams.

"I can kiss it and make it better, baby."

Kieran comes from behind me and kisses my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That will get us in trouble, Kieran. I'm still a little sore."

He continues his kisses along my shoulder and then around to the other side of my neck. I shiver against him, leaning my head back.

"Are your cramps gone?"

"Mhm."

"Well, how about we just snuggle and kiss for a bit then?" I smile and peck his cheek, nodding my approval. We haven't been able to just lie together and make-out in a long time. It makes me giddy just thinking about it; it's so innocent.

I tug him along to my room and order him to undress and build a nest in the bed. He salutes me as I go into the bathroom, getting ready for bed. I do by business, wash my hands and my face, and brush my teeth. I'm moisturizing my face when I hear a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah."

Kieran enters and I stare at his shirtless form. His grey sweatpants sit low on his waist.

"Why are you so sexy?" I groan, continuing to rub the moisturizer in.

He laughs and comes up behind me, whispering in my ear. "Want a massage?"

I shudder and hand him the lotion on the counter. He takes it and says he'll meet me in the room in a minute. I make my way to the bed and fix my bun in the process, making it tighter. I lie in the bed, face down, waiting for Kieran to come in. I think for a moment and sit up, shedding off my tank top and shorts, leaving me in a light pink pair of boy-short panties. I lie back down on my stomach, crossing my arms and resting my head on them.

Hearing the door shut and the lamp click on, I look up. Kieran then shuts the main light off, so we're left in the dim lighting. I hear him suck in a breath when he nears me. "And you think I'm sexy? Damn."

I blush at his compliment and make room for him to climb into the bed with me. He straddles me so he's set around my thighs. I feel his hard length against me.

"Already?" I laugh.

"I can't help it. You're so beautiful, baby." He puts some lotion into his hands and rubs so it becomes warm. The scent of lavender fills the room.

Kieran's hands begin their journey on my back. He slowly massages the lotion into my shoulders, then my neck, and then my back. I try my hardest not to moan but I let one sneak out when he gets to my lower back. His dick twitches against my ass and I wiggle against him out of instinct. His hands freeze.

"Baby, stop."

"Sorry, just a habit," I mumble. "This feels really good."

"I'm glad I can make you feel good. Now shut up and be a good girl. Let me take care of you."

I tremble beneath him, his words riling me up. I don't think this is as innocent as I thought it would be.

"Kieran, we have to stop," I groan. He smacks my ass lightly and tells me to shut up. My mouth closes and I feel moisture pool between my legs.

He continues the massage, rubbing lotion into my arms and then my legs and feet. Lastly, he takes my panties off and rubs my ass. He orders me to turn to my back and I immediately listen, my body and mind relaxed, yet hyperaware because of his touch. Kieran stares at me as he puts lotion on my chest and brings his hands to my stomach. I don't tense this time and he notices, a loving smile on his face. His blue eyes bore into me, his dark locks falling into his eyes. His hair is getting long, and he needs it cut. I tell him this as I brush it off his forehead.

"Thank you for making me feel safe. I love you," I take both of his hands and place them on my stomach.

"I love you, Gem." He kisses my stomach and then brings his lips to mine, sweet and soft. It's not enough.

I pull him onto my body and crush my lips to his, begging for entrance into his mouth. He allows me and then takes control, pulling my hair softly. I let out a moan and his smiles. His tongue massages my own, his breathe minty from my toothpaste. My fingers trace up and down his forearms that are on either side of me, goosebumps raising on his skin.

Kieran pulls back and kisses my forehead. His eyes trail along my face and he tugs on my hair again, ensuring he can look directly into my soul when he says, "you're beautiful."

"So are you," I breathe out. A bright smile makes its way to his face and the way his eyes shine at me makes my heart skip a beat.

A serious look overtakes his features, his face coming closer to me. His lips touch my ear as he says, "I can't wait to be with you forever." My breath hitches as he begins to kiss my neck, to my jaw, up to my lips. I lose myself in him for the rest of the night; lost in the thought of a forever with him.