Km Km Km Km...

The sound of chains moving underneath the water reaches my ear as the port comes into view. To call what laid before me a port is an understatement. As I continue looking at it, in awe, my ship stops suddenly.

Clamps from underwater lock onto various parts of the ship as the other girls pass by heading to different sections of the port. 

Luna: Don't worry, it's just bringing you to the dockyards.

Me: Huh?

I'm thrown off my feet as the ship lurches forward again, this time, clearly being pulled by chains. I'm being pulled towards a different section of the docks. Looking ahead, I see a girl floating as she plays the flute. She winks at me and as I continue watching her, I notice more planes taking off from runways formed by musical notes which float around her as she plays. How curious. 

I can only assume the planes from earlier came from her

I can only assume the planes from earlier came from her. Perhaps those that were bombing the ships offshore were also hers? Regardless, it's worrying that I'm meeting even more carriers from Pacifica. I momentarily wonder, yet again, just how many ships they have but my attention is soon drawn to my destination as it becomes blatantly clear. 

Ahead, I can see a large factory-like building drawing closer. There, I see many small blue and white meowofficers like the yellow ones we have back home running around and making preparations. It takes a while to realize they're preparing for me. As I draw closer, one like those with Jizelle and Queen Rosetta starts waving at me. 

????: Right this way Miss! We're ready for you

????: Right this way Miss! We're ready for you. I am Chichi.

Me: Nice to me-

I'm cut off as my ship seemingly runs aground and I'm momentarily tossed forward, barely managing to grab onto something to avoid falling face-first on my deck. 

Chichi: I'm terribly sorry. These dockyards weren't built for your specifications. 

The chains start moving again as the dockyard ahead floods with even more water than it had previously. Soon, my ship is once again floating in the water and I'm pulled further in. Once I'm firmly inside, a siren warns that the entrance is closing and before long, it's as though the rest of the world ceases to exist. We're completely isolated in here.