5. Captured Moments

Start from the beginning

"Yes, it will take a month for the results of the test to come back." He told the man while pocketing the vial.

"Where is our Olivia going to be while you brew the potion for the test?"

"She is staying with the Weasleys until term begins, like she did last year."

"Well, once we have the results, we will decide then how to move forward with this information. From what Hagrid has told me, Mr. Potter would probably rather enjoy having a family member other than the ones he lives with. Apparently, the muggles that the boy stay with didn't inform him of anything about his history or his parents." Dumbledore said.

"It's the matter of how she is related is what concerns me."

"Now Severus, you wouldn't want to appear that you care for the girl." He said jokingly to Snape, as he observed the man take the vial from his pocket and look at it with a odd look. "What is it?" He asked.

"His hair. It's not red.... It's black, not like his mothers." Snape said softly still looking at the hair.

"No his hair is not like his mothers, but I have been told that he has her eyes, as does our Olivia." Dumbledore explained looking at the frame photo the girl had given him that sat on his desk. The photo was the pair of them laughing over one of her daily jokes, taken by McGonagall who picked up the camera the girl sat down, to capture the moment.

Snape just nodded his head. He left the office to begin his work, where he pulled out the photo from his desk. He looked at the smiling girl and sighed. Soon they will have answers, soon he would have answers.

At the Burrow, the redhead hufflepuff had no clue that somewhere in this world was a boy who was in need of a more loving family.

And somewhere in Surrey was a jet black haired boy with a lightning bolt scar, who didn't know there was hope that he could find that loving family one day.

On September 1, the Weasleys and Olivia made it to Kings Cross. With the older Weasley boy gone to Romania, the youngest Weasley boy filled the gap. There they were rushing for the barrier to catch the train.

They pushed their carts full of their trunks. "Packed with Muggles of course like always." Molly stated to the group.

They reached the barrier when a young boy with black hair and broken glasses cane near to Mrs Weasley. "Now what's the platform number?" She asked the children.

Olivia was confused why Molly wouldn't know, the platform number never changed, Ginny answered her mum, "Nine and three quarters, Mum can't I go..."

"You're not old enough, Ginny now be quiet. All right Percy you go first."

Percy marched forward towards the platforms disappearing into the barrier. "Fred you next," Molly called.

"I'm not Fred, I'm George, honestly woman you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?" One of the twins said.