Chapter Twenty-Nine

EXCUSE MY SPELLING ERRORS, I SUCK.

"So are you going to get your ass up and get ready or are you going to lay there all night?" Cam asked.

"Mmm, I think I'll just lay here." I say and roll onto my side.

I was having a really great nap when Cam came into my room yelling at me. Prom is tonight and I have to go according to Tyler and Cam and everyone actually. I really don't want to go.

Me and Tyler are doing great actually. It's already April, graduation is next month, then I will be leaving to A.S.U. in June. Everyone else will be leaving around August to begin settling into their places.

Nothing relationship wise has been going on between me and Tyler which is probably a good thing since he will be attending school in Hawaii and I will be in Arizona.

"Kaeleah, get your ass up now. Mariah did not drive her eight and a half month pregnant self here just so you can back out." Mariah walks in carrying a pretty big box. I spring up to my feet and take it from her. She is not supposed to be carrying big heavy things. Speaking of which, this box is not heavy at all.

"What the hell?"

"Told you it would work." Cam says. "Now Leah, set the box down and open it up. There's a surprise waiting for you inside." Cam smiles.

I open the box and pull out a light blue dress. The top part of the dress looked like it hugged your torso nicely, and at the waist it flared out nicely. On the waist line was a medium sized light blue bow that matched the dress, now you may think the bow would look ugly, but it looked like it actually belonged there.

(I suck at descriptions, there's a picture on the side/top)

"What is this?" I ask.

"We told you silly girl, it's a surprise!" Mariah smiled.

"Exactly, now go shower. We only have two hours to all get ready." Cam demands.

"Mariah, you're going?" I ask slightly surprised. She has shown no interest in Prom at all before.

"Well, you only have Prom for one night." she shrugs. I laugh and run into the bathroom to shower quickly.

I stood in front of my full body mirror starring qt me appearance. I was right, the top of my dress hugged me perfectly. It wasn't too tight and it wasn't too loose either. The bottom half flared out slightly going a little bit above my knees. I had white heels on my feet and I wore a silver diamond necklace. My make-up was simple with dark eyeliner and dark blue eye shadow that was done perfectly by Cam. I was also using fake lashes that made my lashes look more full and longer. My hair was braided.back then tied in a bun and I had strands of hair framing my face.

"It looks so nice on you!" Mariah gushed out clapping her hands.

"Dam Kae, when you clean up you clean up well. Good job."

"Yeah, fuck you. But on the other hand you all look spectacular!" They really did.

Cam was wearing a dress that stopped right above her knees. It was simple. It was dark blue with white polka dots and she had on white high heels. Her hair was braided back then tied together where it met to make a ponytail. She had some loose strands of hair that framed her face. She kept her make-up simple with just black eyeliner and mascara, and some blush to make her cheeks more red. She had on a silver necklace that had a diamond studded heart and matching ear rings.

Mariah on the other hand wore a floor length dress. It was also dark blue and fit her figure perfectly, he stomach was showing proudly. Shred wore dark blue heels. Props to her because she is eight and a half months into her pregnancy going to prom in heels. She had on no make-up and was using the necklace I got her for Christmas.