Chapter Twenty-Six

UNEDITED: I wrote this chapter in one night and it is currently 1:18 in the morning where I am from. Enjoy...

I have no idea how long I cried or how I got home, but what I do know is I fucked up everything with Tyler.

I hate you.

That exact line has been running through my mind since he left me alone in that room. Tyler hates me, whether he meant it or not I don't know, but he said it like he meant it.

He wouldn't even let me explain! Even if he did he probably wouldn't have believed me. Maybe this is a sign that says I won't work out with Tyler.

I just can't believe how  easily I allowed him to slip away. I could've stopped him. I could've done something. But I just stood there in shock.

I climb out of bed and walk over to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and my eyes are all puffy and red from crying all night. I strip down and get in the shower.

I walk back to my room and find something to wear. I pull out a white t-shirt with the superman sign on the front and blue jeans. I take out my white converse from their box and pull them on.

I take my hair out of the braid I put it in and it leaves my hair in waves.

I pick up a superman pendant from  my vanity drawer and put it on.

"Good! You're putting effort into your look."

"Cam, what do you want?" I ask turning around.

"Just making sure your head is held high."

"Why do I always fuck things up?"

"Oh honey, it wasn't your fault. He didn't want to hear you out."

"Yeah, but i'm so stupid. God, i'm a horrible person, why am I such a horrible person?" I ask a tear streams down my face. Cam wipes the tears away and offers me a sad smile.

"You aren't horrible."

"You're right."

"I am?"

"Yeah, I'm not horrible. I'm pathetic."

"Okay I'm putting my foot down. Why are you letting Tyler get you down? Yeah you guys were bestfriends and everyone's OTP, but he's a guy who hurt you. You didn't deserve that. Tyler is stupid for doing that. You deserve a lit more. So you know what? Fuck Tyler, you're hot and totally likable! And to hell with boys! You don't need them! You're young! Don't let some guy et you down. Go out and explore the world and experience other things!" I look at my bestfriends and smile.

"You always know exactly what to say!" I laugh.

"That I do. Now let's head out before we're late."

"Gasp! Is Camille Fernandez really stressing over being late to school?"

"Oh shut up. Besides we need to be early, upon Austins request." I nod as I remember the plan I came up for Austin and push Cam out the door.

"So are you ready?" I ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He says smiling. "Thank you Leah. I'm very grateful. What happened with Tyler, i'm sorry, I didn't mean fir that yo happen I just-"

"Austin, stop it's okay. I'll be fine. I promise, now go win your man." I say and nudge him.

Me, Cam, and Austin are currently on the roof of the school. Me and Cam set up a mic, and a bunch of speakers from the office and set it up around the school. Austin's gonna call everyone outside for an "important" announcement. When we spot Caleb in the front we're gonna thrown down a big homemade sign, made by Austin, that says "Caleb and Austin" in a very artistic way. Caleb ad Austins name being the only thing on the sign was pretty boring so me and Cam drew on hearts and colored the whole thing aol it doesn't seem plain.