The Last Light Faded Away

The blonde’s eyes was locked at the scene infront of him as the grey haired boy didn’t know what do to. The screen kept on showing the memory.
The demonic voice was screaming on what happened to be a human around 13 or 14 they knew the teen right away It’s naruto! The demonic voice talked to him
"how can you be like this? I keep on healing you and saving you but you still don’t want to open the cage? am I worse than the villagers??"
Naruto thought of some words then said "you know nothing shut up! I know you are tired of healing me but you can just stop doing it! Not as if I care if I died or anything.!"
The demonic voice said once again "you stupid brat!!! You total idiot!! After everything that happened??? The beat up? The names? The hate? Don’t you want to have revenge on them? I can rescue you from your pain…"
"Pain?????" Minato said half screaming "and what does he mean by beat up? And the other things?"
Naruto just stood there in shock he thought he buried those memories deep down but now It’s just flowing to the surface he remembered… And as he remembered the nights he slept while being hungry… The shop’s owners kicking him out of their store the names he had to hear throw out his life demon. Kill your self. Monster. Killer. As he was being caged inside those memories again they rushed into his mind. they was all being showed on the screen naruto started breathing heavily then he screamed in pain.. It was painful everything was. Kakashi looked at his sunshine and then thought quickly. He hugged him. he hugged him tight burying the blonde’s face in his chest the screams and tears are now low and starting to fade away kakashi whispered some kind words into the pure soul’s ear between his arms he felt sorry and angered… Are those the one he and naruto are risking their lives for? He tightened his arms around naruto as he felt him calming down the screen become white again as the blonde’s breath was now stable the others watched in fear shock and sadness at what the poor boy had to face and how much their reality was cruel to take rin and obito from kakashi and for taking happiness and friends from naruto.
The boy is now calm so he pulled away from kakashi‘s hug as he stood up and apologized to everyone he blushed in embarrassment as he focused again and said "I’m sorry again everyone…. Let’s continue?"
Jiriya smiled "It’s ok my boy we understand it was hard on you and on everyone."
The 3rd hokage the old man Hurizen said "yes now continue and let us know how to stop this whole thing from happening"
Minato smiled while tears fell from his eyes "I’m sorry son I’m sorry I promise I’ll never leave you no matter what happens in the future"
Naruto smiled and then put his serious face back on again "all right let’s get this over with as you can see…. Everyone… Die… Our sensei’s all of them our friends due to kaguya she’s so strong and unstoppable we don’t stand a chance me sasuke and saskura was fighting her but…."
Minato asked "but what? What happened?"
"eyes on the screen everyone. please, I can’t say this…." Kakashi understood naruto’s words and knew what will be shown
The scene the screen is showing:
A wide area is destroyed the only thing they could see was an empty land with kaguya in the middle and a blonde shirtless boy his clothes was a mess and so was his body full of wounds and cuts from the fight. Along with his raven haired friend the uchiha was in no better condition they were both standing there losing hope as a pink haired girl said from the back in tears "there’s no use…" the girl fell on her knees "we don’t stand a chance!!" the wounded girl cried as she was healing her sensei kakashi. Naruto looked at her  with a serious face "we don't have a choice" the girl started screaming now "ARE YOU INSAIN??? EVERYONE DIED! EVERBODY! EVERYTHING IS GONE! WHAT WILL DO MORE THAN THIS????" hatake stopped her with a smile as his mask fell on the ground "we still have each other and the few families that are waiting in the village. This is the battlefield maybe every shinobi other than us died…" he chocked on his words then they heard the blonde continuing what their sensei was willing to say "maybe our comrades died but there is still humans on this earth and as long as there’s humans It’s our duty to protect them as shinobi" the blonde said in an empty voice. He tried to believe his words as hard as he could but it was difficult giving the situation they were in. the girl cried again apologizing "I’m sorry I’m sorry but if you naruto uzumaki and sasuke uchiha the strongest shinobi for now couldn’t do anything who could??!? Me?!?!" She said then cried again
Kaguya didn’t just stand there she grabbed sakura by the neck and dragged her on the floor the girl was about to die when sasuke and naruto attacked together and broke the girl free. Sakura fell into kakashi’s hands who came in action but the girls body wasn’t as strong as the boys bodies was. Naruto rushed for her as words stuck in his throat while the raven went to the girl as well "sakura!!!" he screamed from a far then they reached her saying her last words "win…." She said "win… And create a future I’d be happy to live and be in.." then she left this cursed world to a better place. Kakashi's hands was shaking as he held his students body… "rest in peace… I think it’s the time for your break anyway…." Kakashi said pulling himself together then looked at the other two. Saskue was looking in shock as if he didn’t understand what he saw while naruto was mad… Mad he couldn’t control himself and rushed at the so called goddess his anger and sadness was pushing him as he punched kicked and damaged a little bit the symbol of evil infront of him.. He was mad and about going crazy on her which will cause his death if he were reckless saskue screamed his name out loud getting the blonde’s attention "NARUTO! STOP!!! THIS WON’T BRING SAKURA BACK CALM DOWN AND DON’T GET YOURSELF KILLED YOU DAMN IDIOT!!" naruto calmed down and realized he worried his friend so he backed off to him and kakashi. sasuke looked at him and threatened "don’t you dare do this again" naruto said in an empty voice "as if I’ll allow myself to die before you! Baka!" sasuke slightly smiled at naruto’s attitude while kakashi was sitting there panting he didn’t has enough chakra left naruto noticed that so he knew he should came up with a plan… "if only this didn’t happen… How did things come to here anyway…" sasuke said he was so tired barly standing.
Naruto’s eyes glowed as he thought of something and quickly said "sasuke you’re a genius!!" he hugged sasuke while the raven was shocked "oi what do you mean? Are you dying? What’s with the sudden compliment?" naruto ignored sasuke and looked at kakashi "sensei I need your help with something" kakashi looked up knowing naruto had a plan and said "quickly I don’t have enough chakra" naruto said "exactly! Saskue give us some time please!" saskue nodded hopping for it to be useful he choosed to trust naruto and kakashi for the last time probably. Sasuke went fighting while naruto did some strange hand signs and put his hands on kakashi’s body (not as you think you perverted readers😗🖐🏻)