(A/N - Forever favourite is transition from "Sab Tere" to "Soch Na Sake" 🥺❤️I feel like bursting out with happiness at that)

Inaya was so lost in his voice, his voice always had given her solace like none else, he was singing sab tera and stopped just a little, she was looking down but when he halted, she looked up. He was looking at her, she was confused why stopped but smiled as she heard,

"Tere liye duniya chord di hai,
Ki tujhpe hi saans aake ruke,
Main tujhko Kitna Chahta hoon,
Yeh Tu Kabhi Soch Na Sake.

Tenu itna main pyaar karava,
Ik pal vich sau Baar karava,
Tu jave je Manu chadd ke,
Maut Ka Intezaar karawa

Tere liye duniya chord di hai,
Ki tujhpe hi saans aake ruke,
Main tujhko Kitna Chahta hoon,
Yeh Tu Kabhi Soch Na Sake.

Kuch bhi nhi hai yeh jahan,
Tu Hai toh hai isme Zindagi (X2)
Ab mujhe ko Jana hai Kaha
Ke tuhi Safar hai akhri.
Ke teri oar mujhko leke chale,
Yeh duniya Bhar ke San raste,
Main tujhko Kitna Chahta hoon
Yeh Tu Kabhi Soch Na Sake."

She just kept looking at him while he sang to her, she loved to glance at him when he isn't noticing. He was lost in singing and playing the guitar and she was lost in him, his voice.

He too didn't leave any chances to look at her and give her smiles, he loved to sing to her, because, at that time, he sings everything he ever wants to say to her and she does not even realise it. He found it funny and fantastic at the same time.

"So I'm done, how do you feel now?" Armaan asked as he stopped playing songs.

"Comfort," she replied.

"Now it's your turn to do something for me!" He winked at her.

"What do you plan on asking?"

"Nothing more than you reading to me. Because that's how we work out with each other, right? I sing to you, you read to me." He smiled.

"Yes, that's how we work. And I love it."

"Which one?" He got back after keeping his guitar and sat next to her.

"Have you ever read the notebook?" She asked.

"No, not really. I've heard about it a lot of times but never read it."

"You're missing on something very important then," she said and walked to the shelf, "let's read it." She picked up The Notebook.

"Okay!"

They had just started when Inaya's phone rang and it was Manogya.

After Inaya was done talking to Manogya, she turned to Armaan with guilt on her face.

"I am sorry," she said, "I gotta go to Manogya. It's important. I'm sorry--"

"But you said you'll be with me, Inaya." Said a disappointed Armaan.

She just looked down, "sorry."

"It's okay," he sighed, "would you be able to come back before the evening?"