Chapter 8

Armaan sat on the edge of the bed, "she left without any word. She didn't care to tell me…" he said but not to Amaal, more like saying to himself.

"How can she do this… she didn't even tell me? She called me Bhai… and she…" Amaal too felt broken. How could she do this?

_

 Days went on, Without Inaya, Armaan was like a Zombie. He did all his work, he talked, he sang and everything nice and well but not with the same enthusiasm, he didn't have anyone to share time with like he used to with Inaya. He didn't have a muse anymore. 

She left without a single word and it stabbed his heart each day, he wanted to see her, talk to her,he needed her to explain why she left. He was angry, he was sad but  he was also worried about her, he still cared for her.

Like this, a whole month was over, Armaan and Amaal were constantly looking for Inaya but they didn't find any clue about her.

Armaan hated the library now, he just didn't want to stop anywhere. 

"Armaan!" He heard his mother as he walked in the hall.

"Yeah mom." He looked up at her.

"Where's Inaya? We've not seen her from so long…"

Armaan couldn't break it to his mother, he didn't wanna hurt his mother like Inaya hurt him and Amaal.

"She went to her hometown… she'll be back in a month or two." He lied.

"Oh okay," his mother smiled, "I miss her and I guess you too, look how unhappy you look right now! My son, missing Inaya badly, aren't you?"

Armaan looked down, his mother knows about his feelings, of course.

"She'll come back and then you ask her out!! Or I will," his mother laughed, "It would be such a pleasure to have her as my daughter in law."

Armaan's gaze went back to his mother swiftly, she actually said something he could never.

"Now tell me, Chukki, Am I right, you like Inaya right?"

"Mom I'm tired, will talk to you later and Inaya's  perfect, who wouldn't like her? It's not like that." Armaan excused himself and walked to his room, leaving his mother perflexed.

He walked to his room and took his guitar. He had to do a live with his Armaanians.

He was doing the live on Instagram when someone asked him to cover  Tu Jaane Na.

He sighed and smiled.

"Okay, Tu Jaane Na it is."

"Milake Bhi Hum Na Mile
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun
Milon Ke Hai Faasle
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun
Anjaane Hai Silsile
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun
Sapne Hai Palakon Tale
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun" 

He felt like he never knew Inaya, if he had… the scenarios would have been different. Only if she had trusted him enough to tell him everything.

Only if he had loved her less, the pain of her departure would have been less.

He couldn't help but think of her while singing. 

Kaise Bataaye Kyun Tujhko Chaahe
Yaara Bata Na Paaye
Baatein Dilon Ki Dekho Jo Baaki
Aankhein Tujhe Samjhaaye
Tu Jaane Na Aaa
Tu Jaane Na
Tu Jaane Na Aaa
Tu Jaane Na
Nigaahon Mein Dekho Meri
Jo Hai Bas Gaya
Woh Hai Milata Tumse Hubahu
O O O Jaane Teri Aankhein Thi Ya
Baatein Thi Wajah
Huye Tum Jo Dil Ki Aarzoo