Chapter 1

Armaan sat in the studio silently, it seemed like he was in deep thoughts. He sighed and looked at the ceiling, I don't know what I should do. He thought.
And before he could think more, a hand came on his shoulder.
"Aaahh!" Armaan finched.

"What were you thinking?"

"Amaal? Who does that!" Armaan said, pouting.

"You know I do, now answer, what were you thinking?"

"Naah, nothing important."

"Why do you tend to forget that I'm you brother and I can read your face?"

"It wasn't--" he was forestalled by Amaal,
"Okay enough, tell me, honestly."

"I was thinking about Kritika..."

"What about Kritika?"

"I mean-- I feel like I don't wanna be in a relationship with her, it's turning really hectic, all that we do is fight."

"So take out time and sort everything out," Amaal suggested.

"You think I've not tried that? I have... it turned into a big fight."

"You're not happy with her?"

"No."

"You love her?"

"No."

"So tell her that, I know she'll understand."

"Hmm yeah, I'm going to meet her... I don't wanna hurt her but she should know we can't work out with each other anymore." Armaan said and stood up.

"Have a great time with your gf last time, she was actually your best gf but okay, what can I say," Amaal sighed, "and not that she was your last straw, you'll definitely find a better one for yourself."

"I guess so," Armaan walked out.

-

As Armaan sat in his car, he called Kritika,
"Hey, where are you?"
"Armaan I'm at a library with my younger sister, would you come and pick us?"
"Yeah sure. Just message me the address."

"In a sec." She hung up the call.

She messaged him the address and he drove to that address.

Reaching the Library, he put on a cap and sunglasses and walked out of the car into the Library.

He looked around for Kritika but didn't find her, he was still looking for her while walking, he didn't see and unintentionally bumped into a girl.

"Oh sorry." He muttered as he saw that the book from girl's hand has fallen because of him,  he picked it up while she adjusted her specs.

Why she disappeared Armaan read the title of the book, he found it a little bit interesting too.

"I'm really sorry," he said to the girl and that's when he gave full attention to the girl he had just bumped into.
It wasn't like she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen but she had a charm he couldn't deny being attracted to. He did believe in love at first sight... She had an innocence on her face and her eyes, her eyes were behind the specs still they had something which cannot be explained, they were like an ocean anyone could drown it... but the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, isn't it?

He got  an unfamiliar yet familiar feeling.

"The book." The girl said, talking him out of his clouded thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry." He handed the book to her, "sorry again."

"It's fine." The girl said and walked away, he kept looking at her, without blinking until he heard Kritika's voice.