Chapter 6

"Armaan." Inaya said, being annoyed when he behaved like that.

Since she noticed many people were being disturbed, she dragged him to the last library row.

"Armaan..."

"What do you have to say? You accused me without even knowing the truth or listening to me... is that what we do in friendship?"

"Sorry Armaan..."  she said, looking down.
"I don't want any explanations.. you had hit me..."

"So you do that now. Tit for tat."

"I won't do that..." he walked a little away from her.

"Armaan... sorry, will you not forgive your friend?" She gave him puppy eyes  🥺

"Can you stop!!!" He made a face.

"I said na sorry Armaan... why would you be so angry... sorry na Armaan. Really sorry..."

"Oh please... you don't even consider me as your friend..."

"I do, Armaan... it's not like that. Sorry."

He saw how sorry she was, he was just playing with her and finally decided to give in.

"If you consider me as your friend then what's the need for sorry huh?" He smiled.

"Armaan--"she realised what he said, "you've forgiven me??"

"What was your crime tho," he pretended to ponder.

Inaya laughed, it was a moment of happiness between the two.

"Innu."

"You called me that again," she raised an eyebrow, "you can't."

"I WILL call you Innu. You can also give me a nickname if you want."

"Umm..." she began to think,"How about Armi?? Sounds cute."

"Innu and Armi, aw this sounds too cute." Amaal walked in.

"Isn't it!" Armaan laughed.

"It is." Amaal said.

___________________________

Days went on like that, Inaya became a part of the Malik Family... She was adored by each one of them... especially Armaan. He loved everything about her, he even loved her imperfections... He felt that her imperfections make her more perfect than anyone else... Unknowingly falling for Inaya.

It was just another day, Armaan and Amaal  decided to go to meet Inaya at her place.

They reached her place and were standing on her door.

"Ring the bell." Amaal said.

"Yeah--" Armaan was about to ring the bell when,
"Accha wait." Amaal said.

"Now what?"

"Let's have some fun."

_

Inaya heard the hell ring, she walked to the door and opened it... she found no one on the door.

"Who was this!" She called out, but saw no one.

She didn't feel right about it, she's never experienced something like this before. Being suspicious, she looked around to see if it was a kid or someone... but as much as she knew... there were no kids on her floor

"Was that my hallucination?" She asked herself and almost turned to walk back into her flat but... Armaan came in front and said, "Hww!!!"  She closed her eyes and her hand was on his cheeks... a reflex action. Her heartbeat was accelerated and she was scared to no end... an realization hit her again she opened her eyes to see Armaan standing shocked, there, with his hand pressed to his cheeks cause she slapped him. She finally recognised him and the first thing she did was hug him.  Armaan couldn't understand what happened, he hugged her back anyways.