Chapter 25

Since Armaan slept late last night because he was having a surprise live stream with fans, he woke up late the next morning.

Waking up, he didn't find Inaya in her room, yes, Inaya's room. Since Armaan and Inaya had moved in their own home. Inaya had an separate room and Armaan didn't have to sleep on the torturing couch anymore. He got back to his room.

Where's she? Did she go to the office? No, she promised to spend the day with me.

He thought while looking out at the balcony, his eyebrows joining in the process, resembling a grumpy look.

"O Mr Overthinker." He turned at Inaya's call, she walked into the room with a tray of breakfast in her hands. Keeping it on the coffee table, she smiled at him. He noticed she was dressed very well like she was going to some party or something. She was wearing a pink saree, Perfectly done makeup and yes, his favourite accessory, a smile on her face.

 She was wearing a pink saree, Perfectly done makeup and yes, his favourite accessory, a smile on her face

(P. C. Rashmika Mandana😍)

"Were you going somewhere?" He asked, rubbing his eyes, he had just woken up and his wife was dressed all too well.

"No, I just came back."

"From where?"

"I went to my mum and dad, today was my grandpa's anniversary, that's why." She replied, "how do I look? I wore a saree after weeks."

"Why always pink?" He counter questioned.

"I don't know actually, my mum loves this colour and she packed most sarees of this colour for me and says I look pretty in pink."

"She's so accurate." He said, dreamily, looking at her from head to toe.

"But I don't like this colour much."

"But it looks so elegant on you, so beautiful."

"Finally, you like a colour on me otherwise I look like traffic light in red, yellow and green, right?" She said and her lips curved into a pout, Making her look adorable.

"Still mad about it?" He chuckled.

"Will be forever!" She said, "now go don't waste time. Breakfast will be cold..."

Soon he came back.

"Don't tell me you didn't have breakfast yet," he said sitting in front of her.

"Apart from two sweets that mom pushed in my mouth, no." She stuck her tongue out between her teeth, "I wanted to have it with you."

"You're impossible," he sighed, "now eat!!"

-

"What shall we plan to do today?" Armaan asked.

"First you're gonna sing for me, I know nothing else," Inaya replied.

"Okay, as you wish your highness." He said picking up his guitar.