Ron fought Ginny on who go to ride Bills old broom, until Charlie flew down and thumped him in the head. "Ron it's Ginnys birthday you can sit out this once." He told his little brother.

Huffing Ron joined Olivia on the grass. "It's okay Ron, you'll have a go next time. You can help me throw acorns at the twins if like." She told the boy.

That seems to make him smile, he grabbed a hand full of acorns and started throwing them at his brothers with dodged most of his throws. She was able to take a few pictures of him throwing acorns at Fred that managed to hit him, with her camera.

Throwing some herself,  It wasn't until Olivia had nailed George in the eye with one did Ron burst out laughing, she even earned a smirk from Percy who was pretending like he was giving his book his full attention.

"Oi! Ollie! That really hurt!" Cried George. She snapped a photo of her pouting friend and laughed.

"Quit your whining and get back to the game you git" Charlie yelled at his brother.

After an evening of acorns, broomsticks, and a few photos taken, the children went back inside to get ready to the party. Everyone washed up and changed into clean clothes. Molly had the twins carry out tables and chairs to eat in the garden. Olivia helped the woman carry the food outside. Finally everyone gather and took their seats.

They all got full on roast and potatoes. Once dinner was over, "Ginny dear how about you open your gifts." Molly told her daughter, Handing her a small wrap parcel to her.

Ginny received a new dress from her parents, a dungbomb from the twins, a chocolate frog from Ron, and a stuffed dragon from Charlie.  And a quill from Percy. The girl finally reached for the Gift Olivia got her.

The girl unwrapped her gift, "Oh Ollie thank you, I love it!"

"I wasn't sure what you liked but I figured I couldn't go wrong with a chess set." Olivia told Ginny, who go up to hug her.

"Why don't I take picture of you all?" She offered the family.

"Oh thank you dear I'd love that!" Molly told the girl before wrangling in her family to group together for the photos.

Looking at all the Weasleys crammed together, minus Bill, she smiled and aimmed her lens. "Smile big everyone, on the count of three. One two three!!"

She snapped the shot of the redhead family. Molly went to bring out the cake with 9 candles light up. Everyone began to sign off key and at different speeds but they were full of joy. Olivia snapped a few shots of Ginny blowing out her candles and of the twins. Who had their arms thrown over the other loudly singing a rather long drug out note of the birthday song.

Olivia couldnt help but smile at the large family before her. She finally felt like she had people in her life that truly cared for her, people to call her own.