A day with the kids

-Third Person POV-

Selene: Really, it's okay if you don't do it. We don't need a demonstration for the kids.

Ahri: This has become a battle of prides!

Akali: I'm not losing here!

(Y/N): This was supposed to be a tour, right?

Evelynn: Do you think those two care about that right now?

(Y/N): Fair enough.

The situation was interesting to say the least, after the tour went through the common parts of the institution like the rooms, the kitchens, some classrooms, etc. The group reached the sport center, it was well equipped, with different fields for a wide variety of sports. The Omikayalan orphanage had the founds of an incredibly wealthy family, their business had reached all around the globe, taking part in many industries.

But right now, two world famous pop stars were facing each other in a tennis field, both using all in their disposition to beat the other in a "friendly" match. Evelynn and Akali joined the tour some minutes after it started, both having finished the little tasks Ahri entrusted them to turn the little celebration of the orphanage into a small festival.

The idea sounded wild at the beginning, especially for Selene. Even when the institution lived under the wing of a wealthy family, they didn't invest too much into making events like what Ahri was planning. This was for obvious reasons; an orphanage wouldn't normally plan something like a festival for the kids inside. A celebration of an anniversary was something more reasonable and didn't require much attention, allowing to move the money to more necessary parts of the institution and the services it needed daily.

But right now, the main organizer of the event was playing tennis like her life depended on it, and worse than that...

Evelynn: They are so bad a this.

(Y/N): Does this kind of things happen often?

Evelynn: I think you already know the answer, just look at them.

Soraka: Should we do something?

(Y/N): I mean the kids seem to be enjoying it.

The three adults turned to see the groups of kids, some kids from the orphanage joined the group, not having troubles to interact with the visiting class. Right now, they were separated though, with one side vehemently cheering for one of the two idols. Even when they were doing a terrible job.

Akali kept using the tennis racket as a wakizashi or a kama, hitting with the side of it and not with the net, while Ahri was desperately trying to serve. She threw the ball into the air, but when she swinged to hit it towards Akali's side, she missed miserably.

Ahri: AAAAGGHHHH!!!! Akali! Stop making me miss the ball!

Akali: I don't know what you are talking about.

Ahri: You are using powers! I'm not using any magic here! This is supposed to be a fair match!

Akali: Whaaaaaaat? I'm not using any kind of powers; I'm feeling deeply offended by your baseless accusations here.

Evelynn: Cut the crap, I can see you using your abilities from here.

Everyone turned to see her with curious eyes.

(Y/N): You can see when people are using their abilities?

Evelynn: Yeah, Ahri can do the same, only that she does it with magic.

(Y/N): Oh, that's kinda cool, I guess. So, what is Akali doing? I don't think she has ever revealed her abilities to the public.

Evelynn: She controls people's perceptions and senses.