Looking around to find a gift for the birthday girl, she found miniature wizard chess set, that changed colors

Looking around to find a gift for the birthday girl, she found miniature wizard chess set, that changed colors. After purchasing the gift she left the shop, check her watch she still had plenty of time before she had to head to the Leakey Cauldron.

Walking around she came across a shop that looked to have Muggle things in the shops window. Heading inside Olivia found that the shop sold all kinds of Muggle things, from clothes, to toasters, even toys and sweets. After a few minutes Olivia had found a new shirt, jeans, a new pair of converse since she had outgrown hers, and a few sweets that she wanted the twins to try. When she was about to check out when she noticed that a display stand was a 35mm film camera.

She always wanted one before. Olivia picked up the camera and several boxes of film and checked out.

Back at the Leakey Cauldron Snape waited on the red headed girl to meet him. From his booth he looked up to see her head towards him with a few bags of things she had bought.

"Did you spend all your money? I thought you had to get one gift." He asked.

"I did get one gift but I found a few things I liked. And actually I barely even put a dent into my money." She told her raven man, after collapsing in the booth across from him with all her new things.

She let out a huff of exhaustion. "I even got you something." She said reaching into the bag with the books. Olivia handed Snape the copy of Magical Roots and Fungi Volume 5. "I noticed on your book shelves in the study that you have every volume but 5, so I got it for you to complete your set." She told him.

Looking at the book in his hand, Snape couldn't help but wonder why she would even do such a thing. "How much do I owe you for the book?" He asked reaching for his pocket.

"Owe me? You don't owe me. I wanted to do something nice for you, I mean it's the least I could for you being nice enough to give me a home. Besides that's what family does for each other right?" She told him before she realized what she actually said. Pretending that she didn't overstep a boundary by calling him family and went on to ask him. "Did you find everything you needed?"

Thrown off by her sheer causality, "Uh yes, I did. Are you ready to head back?" He asked.

Nodding her head, she stood to gather her things. She took hold of his arm and they apparition back to Cokeworth.

A few days later, Mr. Snape went to work while Olivia stayed home. Before he left for work she would give him a piece of parachment that she asked to give to Dumbledore. Even if she wasn't working at Hogwarts anymore she still want to give her daily joke to the headmaster.

While at home alone, she cleaned the place, and replaced the flowers in the vases. When she was returning from gather more flowers one day she also returned with a sack full of lemons.

In the evening when Mr. Snape got back from work, he found Olivia in the kitchen juicing lemons.

"What are you doing?" He asked her.