[Command (Beginner)]

Give an order to your subordinates, which they will generally try to follow. This skill does not require to be said out loud and can be simply thought of to be activated.

{Cast time: Instant: Consumption: None, Recharge rate: None. Range: Any subordinate who can hear your voice.}

The uncertainty of the skill annoyed me. Perhaps they wouldn't be able to disobey my orders if I improved the skill?

I mentally activated the skill. "Stand in a straight line, and look at me!"

The goblins' long pointy ears quickly perked up, and with great vigour, the goblins lined up together. I smiled.

"If you are a hunter, step forward."

6 goblins stepped forward. From their appearance, you couldn't really tell that they were hunters. They had no weaponry, no particular clothes, and judging by their fresh, youthful faces, they did not have any proper hunting experiences.

"If you are a fighter or a warrior, step forward."

3 more goblins also stepped forward, and the same thing could be said about them. I sighed in disappointment. These goblins looked nothing like battle-ready fighters. But I would have to make do.

"Alright. You 9 will go with me hunting. The rest will go with Voglo to gather food. Understood?"

All the goblins let out a shriek in approval, which caused me to quickly grit my teeth and plug in my ears. I was not even used to the sound of my own voice, let alone a choir of these shrieking creatures.

[Interface]

Would you like to form a hunting party?

{Yes} {No}

This sounded rather useful, so I mentally agreed to this, and instantly another screen popped up.

[Gild Domov's Hunting Party]

Gild Domov, Class: None, Health: 60/60

Strook, Class: None, Health: 182/182

Rugum, Class: None, Health: 156/156

Kik, Class: None, Health: 175/175

Zotnik, Class: None, Health: 168/168

Durmoo, Class: None, Health: 140/140

Figgi, Class: None. Health: 142/142

Bom, Class: None. Health: 166/166

Gurd, Class: None. Health: 176/176

Kalim, Class: None. Health: 181/181

Current experience distribution: Individuals who contribute more to combat get more experience.

They all had more health than me, which probably meant they had higher levels compared to me too. Which was good, I hoped to survive this endeavour after all. And as Voglo said, no one had a class. I could have changed the experience distribution to get all of it myself. But it is pointless being strong and surrounded by weak subordinates, they wouldn't be able to protect me then. So I kept things as they were.

"Which one of you is the best hunter?" I asked.

After a bit of murmuring, one goblin stepped forward. "Champion Chieftain, I am Rugum. I am the best hunter here."

I looked him up and down, he didn't look impressive and he had lower health compared to the rest, therefore I concluded that he was the one with the highest levelled skill.

"Alright then, Rugum, you will guide this expedition! I have spells, so we should be able to handle ourselves a bit."

Rugum and the others nodded. We quickly picked up some sticks to use as spears and clubs, and I sent the other goblins to gather food. While walking through the forest, I had surrounded myself by the hunting party for extra protection. We didn't have any provisions with us, so we couldn't wander extremely far.

The forest was the same everywhere you looked, which gave it an eerie feeling, to make sure we were going in the right direction, I left marks on the trees, so we could find our way back.

After a while, Rugum stopped us. "Hold on everyone, I am detecting something." He knelt to the ground and started feeling around the soil.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"My skill [Tracking] is telling me there are signs of animals here. I found tracks, and it looks like Horned Hog footprints," he said. The other hunters ran over to him and checked the tracks and they all nodded in agreement.

I didn't ask them to clarify what a horned hog is, I needed to portray myself as knowledgeable. I assumed it was similar to a boar.

"Can we kill it?" I asked.