Shower (JeongTzu)

Start from the beginning

Tzuyu then started giving me a blowjob, slowly bobbing her head back and forth along my length while tickling my balls.

I turned on the shower, going for the slow and gentle mode.

I started shampooing my hair while she continued sucking me off.

"This is just so sexy, Oppa..." Jeongyeon said, lathering my back.

She then snaked her hands under my arms and onto my chest.

Tzuyu released my penis from her mouth to stretch her jaw, "So delicious, Y/N Oppa. Please cum for me, will you? I'm so hungry right now for your sweet cum."

"Seriously, Tzuyu, what has gotten into you?" I asked as I rinsed my hair off.

She didn't answer. She just winked at me, before resuming her slow and methodical blowjob.

I felt her lips and tongue sliding and swirling all over my length, gradually becoming harder, faster, and sloppier.

Jeongyeon on the other hand, kept her hands all over my body. I felt her erect nipples pressing against my back, and her crotch against my butt.

I didn't exert any control whatsoever, letting my orgasm build up as quickly as possible.

My entire upper body was already covered in a thick lather of shower gel by the time I felt my balls tense up.

"Ugh, Tzuyu, I'm close!" I grunted, involuntarily jerking my hips against the Maknae's face.

Tzuyu sucked harder, moving her head faster and faster.

One more push, and I climaxed.

I felt my penis throb for a brief second, before erupting in her mouth.

She firmly held her lips around my cumming cock, swallowing shot after shot of semen as fast as she could.

"Aaahhh... Tzuyu... fuck... ungh, ungh!" I groaned, feeling my legs get weak a bit as I finished cumming down her throat.

Tzuyu sucked the remaining drops of cum from my cock like a straw, making sure that she swallowed every single bit as she could.

Satisfied, she gave the tip one soft kiss, before standing up and smiling at me, "Finally, Oppa! I managed to swallow everything without spilling a drop!" and then kissed me squarely on the lips, letting me taste my own cum mixed with her saliva.

I then turned my attention to Jeongyeon as Tzuyu took a moment to shower as well.

I crashed my lips onto hers, our tongues fighting for dominance inside our mouths.

I felt Jeongyeon's tits mash against my chest.

I reached down and around and groped her firm ass.

In return, she reached down as well, squeezing and stroking my erect cock.

After a few minutes, I broke our kiss and attacked her neck and right ear for a few seconds.

"Time to get screwed, Jeongyeon," I whispered hotly into her ear.

Taking it as a cue, she then turned around, slightly bent down, and braced herself against the tiled wall.

She then looked at me in a very sexy and seductive manner as she shook her firm ass at me.

"Fuck me, Oppa," she purred, "Stick that big cock into my naughty cunt."

"My pleasure," I teased, holding her waist and sliding my cock against her pussy.

I felt the upper side of my length rub against her swollen clit.

Her juices immediately leaked onto my rod, "So wet already... Aish..."