17- Helping a Certain Flower

{[Yun' POV]}

Well it the day after the whole trial yesterday. When I arrived at the classroom, I was greeted with my classmates being ecstatic but they still mummers of shock and disbelief about the shocking news.

Ike: Wait, did the Class C really...

Yamauchi: Yeah, they did it...and Sudo is actually innocent...

Kei: That's quite a shock.

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit seeing them bewidered to what really happened with Sudō's case. Then I approached Sakura.

Yun: Good morning Sakura

Sakura: G-good morning, Lin.

She said before she looked away and sighed.

Yun: What seems to be the problem ? You don't need to testify anymore, the case had already been solved.

Sakura: R-Right.

Yun: We able to win the trial yesterday, you're the one who made that possible. And can I borrow your phone for a moment?

She looked surprised but she gave me eventually.

Yun: Like I said before, I trust you. So if you need some help, I'll be there for you.

I said as I put my contact number into her phone and gave it back to her.

Yun: Especially with the clerk, that guy is very suspicious and might do something horrible to you, so call me if you need help.

I said as I walked to my seat and formed a airpod in my left ear and too my seat while hearing a thanks from her.

Chiyabashira: Well, you students seem more lively than usual.

All the chatter disappeared as Chiyabashira-sensei made her way towards the stand. She then looked around the room and noticed that something seemed to be bugging the students.

Chiyabashira: Seems like you students have something on your mind, speak now so we can move onto our lessons.

Ike: Sensei! Is it true that we gain 100 class points from the Class C and three of the Class C students were being watched by the entire school?!

Chiyabashira: Yes, as of now these are the new Class SR points.

Chiyabashira-sensei wrote out the new scores on the board and everyone was shocked at the new change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
S-system

Class A: 1004 points

Class B: 660 points

Class C: 397 points

Class D: 190 points
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamauchi: Holy crap! We're only 207 points away from Class C!

Huh... I guees he isn't that dumb at all

Ike: Sensei! Sensei! Does that mean we get to keep 190 points!?

Chiyabashira: Calm down Ike. Yes, you're correct. Class D is keeping their 190 class points and you should receive your 19,000 private points tomorrow.

Ike: Yahoo!

As expected, Class D was filled with joy.