15 - Trial

{[Yun' POV]}

Well today will certainly be entertaining because this day is where me and Suzune start the first phase of our plan. Currently, I'm just making my way to the classroom while listening to one of the songs in my playlist.

Honestly, the song was banger when I first heard making it one of my favorite songs along with No Friend, Together 515, Pop/stars, Roadtrip and Doki Doki Forever. I know weird taste of music for the last part.

Anyways, enough getting sidetracked, I entered the classroom and made my way to my seat besides Suzune. As I put my bag down, I heard a certain someone growling at me. I looled to where the noise was coming from and it was from Suzune. I wonder why?

Yun: What seems to be the problem Suzu?

Suzune: Did you spent the weekend with Kushida-san?

I noticed the icy tone on her voice but I just shrugged it off

Yun: Will you keep the hostility down a bit? I'm practically getting shivers from that icy tone of yours.

She just sighed a bit and calm down.

Suzune: Just answer the question.

Yun: Yeah, I did but it was only for helping Sakura with the camera that was damaged the other day. Well I did had some conversation with her about Sudō's.

Suzune: *sigh in relief* I see.

Ok, that sigh was unexpected. I mean she just sighed in relief but why though? I began putting the pieces together and noticed that in the past few days whenever Kikyou was talking with us two. Suzu would always glare at her. I then finished the puzzle and bingo, she was jealous that I spent time with Kikyou.

Suzune: Oh, by the way, Yun...

Yun: Yes?

Suzune: Are the cameras all set up in the annex?

Yun: Yup, and now is currently monitoring any activities in the hallway.

Suzune: Good.

Ok a bit of intel on why we did this. I planned this from the start, basically I'm planning to extend this whole trial a bit longer 'till tomorrow until we dropped all the bombs against them. Because when you extend the time of someone lying against your claims, it's better for us to get more evidence against them. And if the evidence are enough this will cause the trust of the judge to favor the one against the supposed victim of the situation.

So basically it's like diminishing the judge's trust to the other person, resulting a successful case for us.

A/n I don't know how trials work but I think this a good strategy for cases involving highschool students against highschool students kind of stuff. Like this scenario for example.

{[Timeskip]}

As the last bell rang, Suzune and I stood up. I forned an airpod on my left ear and it began to play music while I listen intently to what Suzune and Sudō are talking about.

Suzune: Are you ready, Sudō-kun?

Sudō: Yeah... I was born ready.

As if mentally preparing himself for what lay ahead, Sudou closed his eyes and folded his arms. He then slowly opened his eyes again.