7 - Paradise

A/n Sorry this chapter came out late it was supposed to be out yesterday but internet crisis happened and failed to continue working on this so yeah. Sorry guys for the delay. Now on to the chapter.

{[Yun' POV]}

Well after that fiaco with Kushida, I checked my phone and saw that I received a text, a minute ago, from Shiina.

From reading her text, it was just that she wanted me to join her buy new books. I smiled at this and texted her back that I would love to come along.

{[Timeskip]}

I was in my room with my artificial eye on my hand. I know this is digusting but I was just doing its monthly maintenance. I began to get thirsty, wore my eye patch and decided to go out and get a drink.

 I began to get thirsty, wore my eye patch and decided to go out and get a drink

I bought myself a can of diet coke in the lobby's vending machine. When I was heading back to the elevator I noticed something. The elevator had stopped on the seventh floor, which where the girls rooms are.

Yun: Really wish I have my eye right now. *Left eye begins to glow* Hmm , lets see.

I pressed my hands on the elevator door and saw the future that Suzune was about to exit it. I quickly hid behind a vending machine. The elevator door opened. Horikita walks out of it and proceeds to exit the building.

Yun: Where could she be heading this late at night?

Curiosity took over me and I followed her. When she reached her destination she stopped. I just hide around the corner. After a few seconds, I can faintly see the silhouette of another person.

???: Suzune, I didn't expect you to follow me here.

Suzune: Brother... I was not the failure I was back then. I came here to catch up with you.

Yun: So he's Suzune's brother... Intresting.

Nogla: He is gonna win by only saying the word interesting. I hate this.

???: "Catch up"? You still haven't realized your own shortcomings. You are a fool for choosing this school and now own little sister in Class D, pathetic.

Suzune: I'll reach class A soon! When I do...

???: Impossible.

Suzune: I will... make it there.

Yun: I'm quite surprise to what I'm seeing here. I guess the reason Suzune camw here was to impress her brother but...

???: What an unreasonable sister you are...

He turned around a pinned her left hand against the wall. Then I saw the person she was talking to and he was the student council president, Horikita Manabu.

Manabu: Again, my little sister, assigned to class D... And I'm the one who bares the shame of it. Leave this school right now.

Suzune: Brother...I...