"I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves. Ashido's slender waist. Hagakure floating underwear. Uraraka's super hot body. Asui's amazingly soft bobbies! Y/N's stunning-" There was a second before there was screaming from the other side of the wall.

"Thanks Jiro. That perv-" Momo commented holding her shirt over her chest. 

"Why am I the only one he didn't say anything about." She mumbled with her hands crossed over her chest before pulling her earphone jack out of the wall, and back through the hole.

"Boys are gross. Whatever." You sighed, and did the last few buttons of your shirt before throwing the jacket over your shoulder. You didn't even bother tucking in the shirt or tying your shoes before walking back to the class with your bag. "If someone doesn't squash him soon I seriously will."

They started laughing as you left and when you got back to the class you sat in your seat and started to scroll through your phone. You didn't really even notice when Todoroki came in and took his seat. Eventually everyone followed and came in until Kaminari's hand landed firmly on your desk next to your legs that were stretched on it. The perks of wearing pants is the reward of comfortable sitting. "Can I help you?" You asked with a little laugh as you just glanced up at him.

"Soo, Y/N. I have a proposition."

"And what's that?"

"We should switch seats. See if Mr. Aizawa notices."

You got a sly smirk on your face. "Okay bet. Hey, Ojiro, is it okay if I sit behind you?"

"Yeah, sure. Will Mr. Aizawa get mad at you though?" You responded with a shrug. "I don't care." He gave some kind of giggle mixed with a laugh before facing towards the front of the class again.

"Alright Denki. It's a deal." You guys quickly swapped seats, and faced forward after the bell had rung. Then, Aizawa walked in and started to look around. 

He looked exactly at you and Kaminari and just sighed before starting. "I'm sure you are all aware that the semester exams are coming up. You will be required to at least pass the written part to have a chance of passing. Keep in mind the summer training camp is coming up too. If you don't pass you don't go. Simple as that, however you will be required to do make up classes here. Let me warn you that it is going to be a lot harder than a normal day of class. Not to mention that it will be only the normal subjects. You know who is at risk based on your previous rankings. There are no exceptions."

You could immediately feel Bakugo and Izuku's eyes on the back of your head, but you were smart enough to know before and looked to the wall. "Anyways, they're coming up so make sure you're prepared. We'll start the exams later this week. Go to lunch."

Everyone started to stand up, and you noticed Ojiro look back. "Uhh, Y/N? Can you let go of my tail now so I can go to lunch?" He pointed at the door and awkwardly laughed.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry. I didn't even noticed that I grabbed on it. My bad." You moved your hands back and grabbed your bag.

"It's all good. Kaminari sometimes plays with it too."

"Well who wouldn't. The tip of it is really soft. You could've told me earlier though." You sunk in your seat a bit and sighed. He laughed before walking out with his things.

"Think he noticed?" Denki asked as he passed the seat.

"Yeah, for sure." you sighed. "He noticed at the beginning of class. My guess would say that if we did that again we'll get in trouble.

"Darn."

You looked up and stood with your bag and phone. Izuku already left, and that just left Kirishima asking Bakugo to get up so they could eat.. You walked over and picked up his bag. "What the hell?! Leave me alone! you two are pissing me off!"