𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘 [ • . 𝟷𝟺 . • ]

• 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Nice job Darnell," I said, "never expected you to get a partner." Alucard started laughing. "Wow, you were right. You really are a piece of shit," he said back. "Wow." This dude is full of surprises. "You wanna get back to Truth or Dare, or talk about the new couple in the room?" Nene asked. 

• 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 •

• 𝙰𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

"Cassandra, truth or dare?" I ask her. "Truth," she states. "You got a crush?" Cassandra stares into space for a little while then says, "No." "Are you sure?" I say. "Yeah, I'm sure." she clarifies. "Alright then..your turn Cherry," I said. 

• 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Pico, truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare, I guess," he replies. "Rap battle Keith on the table next to us." "Ok then." I could tell by Keith's facial expression that he was wondering why I chose that out of all the dares in the world. Little did he know that I had a plan. 

I was trying to recreate the day Keith got a crush on Pico, with a little extra.

• 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

Out of all the dares in the world, she chose that? She knows I don't have a problem performing in front of people.

Something else is going on.

"Fine. You in, Pico?" I ask him. "Yeah, I kinda have to be," he answers. 'How are you acting like everything's normal, dude?!' I thought. "Yay! I'll get the speakers!" Cherry exclaimed. 

• 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I took out my phone to search the song that I really wanted Keith and Pico to sing.

'Perfect,' I thought as I got the speakers from the storage room in the school's basement. They just have them lying around expecting nobody to take them. 

• 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚣𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 •

"Alright, got the speakers!" I said. "Let's do this!" 

• 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

This girl was up to something and I know it. "Alright then," I said. Keith looked extremely nervous and I don't know why. "Keith, what's the matter? You're never nervous when you're about to perform in front of people," I ask him. "It's not that, Cherry looks like she's up to something," he answered. "I agree."

Cherry finally finished setting the speakers up and sat on the middle one. Keith and I got into position and she just started playing Careless Whispers. 

"What the fuck," I whisper to myself. My face went from chilly to warm in a matter of seconds. I looked over at Keith, and he was embarassed.

• 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I had put my head in my hands. "I really should've said 'truth'," I whispered to myself. "Come on, Keith, don't wanna miss your turn!" Pico teased. "Ugh, fine."

'Tonight the music seems so loud,'

'I wish that we could lose this crowd,'

 • 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 •

• 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

I immediately looked over at Cherry. "What?" she asked, acting like nothing happened. I just stared. She eventually started to get worried. "I'm gonna kill you." "Oh shit-" she said before running off. I started sprinting after her. "Keith, what the heck-!" Pico yelled, running up behind me. He caught up to me and picked me up. I struggled to get out of his grasp, but, as usual, I failed. 5 minutes later, I had finally calmed down and Cherry walked up to me. "Seriously, Keith, you good?" Pico asked. "I can't hold you for much longer." "Yeah, I'm tired. What time is it?" 

"Time to sleep students," the loudspeaker said. 

"12 A.M.," Pico said. "Best hope nobody pranks us."