𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 [ • . 𝟷𝟻 . • ]

• 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 •

• 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Yo, Pico, wake up," Darnell said. I rubbed my eyes and sat upwards and looked up to see Nene and Darnell looking at me. "What is it, assholes?" I ask. Nene held up a paper with a bunch of words I couldn't read. "Prank assignment, dipshit," she said, pointing at the paper. I stood up and took the paper out of her hand. "Hey-!" "Shh! You wanna wake Cherry?" She shut up immediately. 'I know my friends' weaknesses so well,' I thought. I looked at the paper for the group we were pranking. "Group Two," I said. "Carol, Whitty, Senpai, Annie, and Hex," Keith said, standing right behind me. "Since when did you wake up?" I ask. "I've been awake this whole time. You didn't notice." "Whatever, what prank are we doing on them?" I ask. "I don't know, but it should be good," Darnell said, smiling. 

• 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Cassie," somebody said behind me. I look behind me and see Alucard. "Hey bud, what's-?" I cut myself off to see a trash can floating above my head. "Boy, don't you dare," I told Alucard. He turns his hand upside down and the trash turned upside down. All the trash got on and into my hair. "Alucard, I'm gonna kill you!" I yell. Everybody looks at me and Alucard with a confused facial expression for a couple of seconds, then go back to their usual conversations. 

• 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Alucard, Cassie, get your asses over here!" I yell across the cafeteria. 'Thankfully, the staff and faculty is out for the whole week we're here, so they didn't hear that,' I just realized. "What?" Cassandra asks once she finally came over. "I have the perfect idea for a prank," I say. "What is it?" the whole group asks.

"So.."