𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚜 [ • . 𝟷𝟹 . • ]

• 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

After all these years, I found him again! I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. "Right, I forgot, you were one of the people that worked with Cassie back then," Cherry said. He looked a little jealous but I don't know why, so I brushed it off. "Cassie, it's best you get off before Darnell comes charging at you for hugging his future boyfriend," Pico advised. "Oh, is that why he looks jealous?" I asked. "Yeah, kinda," Pico replied. "Seriously?" Darnell said. "Can we get on with this School Slumber Session already?" "Yeah, yeah, let's go Nellie," Pico said, laughing.

• 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎 •

• 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

We started playing Truth or Dare and it was my turn first. "Uhh..Cassandra, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare," she said. "Uh.." "Make her eat out of the trash can," Pico whispered soft enough so nobody else could hear. "Go eat out of the cafeteria trash can," I said. The cafeteria trash can was, excuse my language, fucking digusting. "Jeez, y'all brutal," Cassandra said as she walked over to the trash can. "Just pick out something and bring it over," I told her. She had picked up a half-eaten sandwich and took a bite. She started gagging and threw the sandwich out again. Poor sandwich. "Ok, my turn," Pico said.

• 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

"Darnell, truth or dare?" "Uh, dare," he said, hesitant. "Hold hands with Alucard," I told him. He wanted to speak, but no words came out of his mouth. My question has been answered.

He does like Alucard.

• 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I tried to speak, but no words came out. I looked over at Alucard and saw that he had his face in his hands. I'm guessing he was embarassed too. "You hit a weak spot, Pico, nice job," Keith congratulated. I looked at Keith and Pico with a sinister smile on my face. "Alright then," I say. I grab Alucard's hand and immediately feel my face get warm.

• 𝙰𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

They dared Darnell to hold my hand?! 'Man, all these people do are embarass each other,' I thought. Darnell grabbed my hand and I got flustered right away. Pico snapped a photo. "Cute," he said. "Best not send that to anybody," Darnell told Pico. "Too late," Pico announced. "Oh you little demon, get back here!" Darnell yelled.

• 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I was getting chased around by an angry Darnell. "Get back here you motherfucker!" Darnell yelled. I ran around some cafeteria tables while Darnell hopped over them and tackled me. We hit the floor so hard the sound of impact echoed through the cafeteria. I had a nosebleed while Darnell's shoulder hit the floor so hard, it was practically dislocated. 

• 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 •

• 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"You're fucking lucky my mom's a doctor, or else I would've never been able to do this," Alucard said in his cute-as-hell voice while he was bandaging my shoulder. "Hm, you're right," I told him. A couple minutes later, something  felt weird and..wrong. "Alucard, is it ok if I sit down for a minute?" I ask him. "If you want to, then sure, you can sit," he answered. I looked down to see..shit. My first boner. "Hey, Alucard?" I asked. "Yeah?" he answered. I stood up, took him by the waist, and kissed him. I could he was surprised at first, I was too that I built up the courage to do so. He eventually kissed back and then we broke the kiss to breathe. I stared at him and he stared at me. "Wanna do it again?" I ask him. "Yes," he said excitedly.

• 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑, 𝙽𝚎𝚗𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 •

•  𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"That's a pretty bad nosebleed, bub," Keith said, worried. "Calm down, I'll be fine. I've dealt with nosebleeds before," I told him. "Were they this bad, Pico?" Keith asked. "...whatever. I'm fine." 

"Yeah, right," Keith said.

• 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎, 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚗𝚎 •

• 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"What's wrong, Cassie?" Nene asked, "You only sharpen your knives when you're sad." Cherry looked at her with a look of concern. "Yeah, she does that, don't worry 'bout it," she told Cherry. "Nah, it's nothing. I'm just doing it for fun," Cassandra told me. "Oh, alright then," I say. "Cherry, that day we went rollerskating," Cassandra says. "Yeah?" Cherry asked. "You never told me that you re dating Nene." Cherry looked at me with a face as red as a..well, a cherry! Meanwhile Nene looked at her face and laughed. "Dang, Cherry became a cherry," I said, quietly laughing. Nene started laughing and Cherry playfully shoved her. "Hey!" Nene quietly yelled. "What was that for?" "You know what that was for." Pico and Keith finally finished up their little nosebleed session and came over to our table. "Yo, where's Alucard and Darnell?" Pico asked. "Don't know, they've been over there for a long time," I tell them.

• 𝙰𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Darnell, we best get back. They're probably wondering why we've been here for so long," I told him. "You're right, we should go, we can do this later," he said. "My place?" "Sure," I answered. We walked back to the cafeteria table our friends were sitting at and they immediately looked at us. "So..you guys are dating?" the whole group asked. I looked at Darnell and he looked at me and we smiled.

"Yeah, I guess we are."