𝙿𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 [ • . 𝟷𝟼 . • ]

• 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 [ 𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 ] •

"Spit it out already!" they all yell at Darnell.

• 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Gosh, ok!" I yell back. "We use Alucard to make it seem like there are ghosts in the room, Cassandra can the ghost noise, Pico can make the lights flicker, and Keith and Cherry can run around the room like shadows." They all looked at me in shock at what I just said. "That may actually work," Keith said, slowly nodding his head. Everybody else started agreeing and I stood there, taking in all the glory I was recieving. "Darnell, what're you doing?" Pico asked. "Nothing- c'mon, we gotta work on the prank." 

• 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • { 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 } • •

Everybody started practicing for the big prank they were gonna pull tonight for the Punky Pranksters contest, something the author forgot to mention in the previous chapter { 𝚕𝚘𝚕 }. Cassandra was helping Alucard with lifting and moving heavy objects with his telekinesis, Keith and Cherry were making their costumes, Nene and Darnell were just chilling, and Pico was on lookout while being a regular Pico. Cleaning his gun, sitting around, thinking about his boyfriend, and being bored. 

• 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

"Finally, finished. How about you, Cherry?" I ask. I look over to see Cherry already in her costume, and it fit her perfectly. My mouth had dropped open at the fact that she was already finished. "Dude, when did you finish?!" I ask, confused yet surprised. "When you went to the bathroom," she replied. "Didn't take me that long to finish though." "Well, I'm just gonna try mine on, you can finish something else in the time I'm in the bathroom," I told her. "Alright then, have fun!" she said as she waved at me and walked away. 'The girl is the definition of weird,' I thought. I grab my costume and my phone and go to the bathroom. I see Pico doing lookout but he looks as bored as hell. "Hey bub," I said as I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He smiled but immediately tried to hide it. "C'mon bub, don't hide your smile," I told him, "it's cute." "You're just saying that," he said, flustered. " No, I'm not," I said. I laid my head on his shoulder. He looked over smiled even more. I took out my phone and took a picture. "Hey, delete that," he said. "Nah, I wanna make it my wallpaper," I said back. "Fine, if you won't delete it, at least send it to me." I laughed and nodded. 

• 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I smiled looking at Pico and Keith, they were so cute together. "Hi Cherry!" Nene said as she picked me up from behind. "Oh- Hey! Put me down!" I told her. "Fine, I'll put you down, but.." she paused. "But what?" I ask. "I'm gonna need a shovel." My eyes widened as I realized the joke. I ran to a table far away from Nene. She just walked up and kissed me, and I kissed her back. Eventually, it turned into a make-out session.

• 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

Keith was still laying his head on my shoulder, and I was as happy as a puppy, but once I saw Nene making out with Cherry, I was even happier. "Keith, look," I told him. He got his head off of my shoulder and looked to see Nene making out with Cherry. "I'ma record it," I told him. "I don't think-" By the time he said that I was already recording. It was too funny to the point where Cassandra and Alucard had walked up behind the phone to see what I was doing, and they started laughing. I stopped recording because I didn't wanna get caught, plus I had plenty of video footage I could use for blackmail. Keith walked up to me and asked if he could see it. "See what?" I replied. "The video, dumbass, what else?" An 'ooh' sound came from Cassandra and Alucard. I don't know why, but they did. I gave Keith a little death glare telling him 'I'm the dominant one, got it?', but his facial expression didn't change. "We'll see who survives next week," he said, as he took the phone out of my pocket and sent it to himself.