𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎 [ • . 𝟷𝟷 . • ]

• 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚘'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 ( 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚠), 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗.

𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 •

• 𝙽𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Aren't you guys excited?" Cherry said, jumping up and down as if she was on a sugar rush. "Calm down Cherry!" I said, "What're we supposed to be excited about anyway?" "I think she's excited about the gosh darn 'School Slumber Session', according to the flyer in her hand that she's crumbling to a crisp," Keith chuckled. I started laughing once I saw her hand with the flyer. "Oops, sorry-" she apologized. "What's everybody talking about?" Pico asked. Cherry screamed and naturally hid behind me. "We'll tell you later," I said. "Damn, expected that to be Keith," Pico laughed. "Nah, not that scary anymore, you fucking Cheeto," Keith threw back. "Damn, shorty fighting back," Pico said as he picked Keith up. "Pay up, Nene," Darnell said to me. "Ugh, fine," I said as I rolled my eyes. I gave him the 200 bucks I owed him for the bet. "Wait- y'all bet on us?" Keith asked. "Please, you didn't expect us to do so?" I said. "It's what they do, lil idiot," Pico said to Keith. "For the last time-!"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"Well, see you guys later," Darnell said. "See ya!" Cherry said. "Bye doofus," Pico said. "Bye Nellie," I said. "Later Darnell," Keith said.

And we all went off to class.

• 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 - 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚢 •

•  𝙰𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

The teacher was giving a lecture which all of the class was bored about. I looked over at Darnell who looked as bored as hell. 'Why is the guy so cute when he's bored?' I thought. 

"ATTENTION STUDENTS," said the voice from the loudspeaker. I looked at the loudspeaker because I knew what this announcement was for.

The School Slumber Session groups. 

"The groups are: 

Susan, Nico, Larry, and Franco as Group One..."

The loudspeaker went on and on but I didn't bother to listen.

"... and Pico, Darnell, Keith, Alucard, Cassandra, Nene, and Cherry as Group 7. That is all." 

Everybody was screaming with joy because they had all gotten paired with their friends. Meanwhile, Darnell and I just looked at each other, then looked away quickly. 'I seriously hope he didn't see my face turn red..' I thought.

• 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

Man, was Alucard cute when his face turned red and looked flustered. 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I pack up my stuff and walk over to Alucard and ask him, "You excited for this annual Slumber Session?" His face got even more red. "Yeah, guess so." I nudged him on the arm. I guess he was nervous cause he didn't know anybody he was grouped with. "C'mon, you'll like my friends. They're nice," I tell him. "Hmm, ok then," he replies. I grab by the hand and say, "C'mon, let's go!"

• 𝚊𝚝 𝙿.𝙴. •

• 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I was on Pico's back, being his 'lil idiot' when Darnell burst into the gym, with a new "friend" of his, holding his hand. "Who this?" Nene asked. "I don't know who, all I know is Pico gotta pay up," I say. "Ugh, fine, you'll get your pay as soon as lunch period comes around," Pico said. Darnell just stood there, blinking and staring at all of us. The guy Darnell brought in shyly looked down at the ground. "Since you guys have no manners, I'll just introduce the shy little guy myself. This is Alucard, my new friend," I said.