𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 [ • . 𝟷𝟸 . • ]

• 𝙰𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"This is Alucard, my new friend," Darnell announced. "Alucard, that's Nene, Cherry, Keith, and Pico, my "nice" friends." He put air quotes around 'nice' for reasons I do not know. "Umm, hi, I guess.." I said. "No need to be shy," Darnell said. "Yeah, we're not that bad," Keith said. "Says you," Pico said. "Hey-!"

"Gather round kids!" yelled Coach Mullins.

We all made a circle around Coach Mullins. "We're just gonna do Jailbreak today, didn't really have anything planned for today. If you have gym shorts on go to the left. Sweatpants are on the right."

"Nice, new kid's with us," Pico said with enthusiasm. I nervously put my hands in my pockets and walked over with Darnell and his friends.

It's gonna be a long day..

• 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Nice, new kid's with us," Pico said with enthusiasm. I smiled and looked over at Alucard. He had his head down and his hands in his pockets. I nudged him on the arm and asked him what was wrong. "Nothing, just not used to having friends," he said, fake smiling. I kinda felt bad for him. "Hey, look,  you'll get used to it, and soon enough, you'll get used to my friends, and you'll start laughing with us," I told him. He stopped walking and looked up at me and smiled. For real this time.

• 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 •

After Jailbreak, Alucard came up to me and said, "That was..fun." "Told you you'd like it!" "Yeah, you were right..now let's go change and get lunch, I'm hungry," he said. "Ok, let's go."

• 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I snapped a picture of Darnell and Alucard walking towards the dressing room, smiling at each other. "What'd you just take a picture of?" Keith asked me. I showed him the photo and he smiled. "Send that to me, and I'll send it to Nene and Cherry," he said. "Alright, sure." 

𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 ✨💙

——————

Me: one attachment

𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 ✨💙: cute :3

Me: lol

———————————

• 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 • 

• 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

"Aww, this photo is so sweet!" Cherry said. "Darnell's getting a date, no doubt about it," I said. We all looked at each other and nodded before Darnell and Alucard got their lunch and came to sit down. "Hey Alucard, quick question," I said. "Hm?" he said as he looked at me. Before I could even ask my question, Keith slammed my head into my food. "Don't, please," he said. I brought my head up from my tray and opened the Camera app on my phone. "Bruh- I look like a white version of the Cookie Monster-" I said. Everybody, including Alucard, was laughing until they started wheezing. 

• 𝙰𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

'Man, was Darnell right. I would start laughing with them,' I thought. 

• 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ( 𝚕𝚘𝚕 ) •

• 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 - 𝟼:𝟶𝟺 𝙿.𝙼. •

• 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

It was the start of the annual School Slumber Session. Doors were locked and people got into the groups. Pico, Nene, Darnell, Cassandra, Alucard, Keith, and Cherry finally meet up after being confused about where the others were.

• 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Finally, we found you people," I said with Alucard trailing behind me. A red-headed turned around and looked at me, along with the others. "Who are you?" I ask. "Dude, that's Cass," Cherry said, on Nene's back. I looked at her again and then realized it was Cassandra. "Oh- Sorry Cass-" I apologize. "Meh, its fine. I don't mind," she said. "Who's your friend?" "His name's-" I got interrupted by Alucard saying, "Cassandra?" 

"...Alucard?"