𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚜 [ • . 𝟽 . • ]

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗. 

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗.

• 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 • 

'I can't believe it', I thought. "That little dick probably told Cherry to stop hanging out with us," Keith said. I stared at him and ruffled his hair, "Now you're getting it!" "Pico? You see what's going on here?" "Yeah, yeah, sorry." 

My phone vibrated in my sweatshirt pocket. I pulled it out and it said at the top, "One text message from Nene saying 'please meet me out in the courtyard and fast'".

"Should we go?" Keith asked. "She probably has some important shit to say, so let's just go," Darnell said, annoyed and angry. I just nodded and followed them.

• 𝙽𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I kept pacing back and forth, hoping my friends wouldn't extremely hate me. "Baby, calm down. I'm sure they won't hate you. If they do.." Cherry said, and then she started turning lavender. "Cherry, calm down," I tell her. "Phew, ok. Sorry, I just.. feel like.." she said and paused. "Baby, look. I don't like dudes like that, only women," I tell her. I kiss her on the forehead and she smiles adorably. My brain is overloading with cuteness. "Uhh..Nene?" I look to my right and see Darnell, Pico, and Keith walking over, looking angry. "Hey Dar-" "Don't "Hey Darnell!" me, Nene. Why didn't you tell us about this, dipshit?!" Darnell yelled, then shoved me. "I never told you about this  because you would hate me!" I said, then I shoved him. "Shouldn't have stopped you from fucking telling us!" Pico yelled. And we all started fighting. 

• 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Guys, seriously, stop!" I yelled. They didn't hear me and kept on fighting. I heard crying and looked up. It was Keith. Keith was crying, and I don't know why, so I walked over. I asked him if he wanted a hug, and he just put his head on my shoulder. I started to cry a little too. Guess we both couldn't handle seeing our friends and partner hurt. "Look what you guys did!" I quietly yell, trying not to give Keith even more of a scare. Pico, Darnell, and Nene stop and look over. Pico silently walks over, his feet making no noise while doing so. He picked up Keith, and walked away. The rest of us just stood in silence.

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚜. 𝟼 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝟽 𝚕𝚘𝚕