Flashback: Curse Mark Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"I'll send for Sasuke right away. Whatever it takes to make you feel safe and comfortable Tsuki.."

Tsuki didn't know how to respond, she just quietly sniffled, trying to recompose herself.

"You're perfect in almost every way Tsooks but your ass is stubborn sometimes. And Kai definitely got that from you." Kakashi joked.

Tsuki giggled, Kai definitely inherited that trait from her.

"Okay." She finally said,"If you're gonna be there....then I think I can do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You ready for this, Tsuki?" Kakashi asked.

Her and Kakashi were standing on the outside of a room which contained Orochimaru, Naruto, Sasuke, and Yamato.

The day had finally come to remove the curse mark.

Tsuki's heart was thumping in her throat, she was exceptionally scared to face her captor and torturer.

She breathed quick breaths out of pursed lips and started jumping up and down, as if she were a boxer warming up for a match.

"I need to you to hype me up, Kashi." She said,"I need to channel all this nervous energy into being a badass bitch to face this mother fucker."

Kakashi slightly chuckled and then gave in to her request.

He slapped his hands onto her shoulders and shook them, as if he were her coach, hyping up his client for the heavyweight championship.

"Kuraku!" He said looking into her eyes,"If you can handle childbirth this should be a walk in the fucking park!"

He slapped her cheeks with his cupped hands, trying to hype her up more.

She punched the air.

"Who are you?!" He asked.

"Tsuki Hatake!" She replied with gusto.

"And what are you gonna do?!"

"Get rid of this fucking curse mark!"

"That's what I like to hear, kid." Kakashi said holding her face in his hands while she nervously hopped up and down,"You're gonna go in there and handle this like the badass bitch that you are!"

"*Phew* Ok, let's go I'm ready." Tsuki turned the door,"Thanks, Kashi."

"Anytime, Kuraku."

Kakashi opened the door and walked in first peering at Orochimaru, who respectfully bowed.

Tsuki came in with an angry look on her face, for no other reason other than to show Orochimaru that she wasn't sacred of him.

She looked into his eyes.

"Lady Hatake, long time no see. How did everything turn out with the twins?" He asked in his snake-like voice.

"Sorry that information is classified. Hokage's orders." She replied with her best intimidating voice.  She unclasped the the grey gauntlet of her outer armor and threw it at Kakashi who caught it with ease.

"Uhh, Tsuki? Why are you taking your shirt off?" Kakashi asked as he watched her lift her black long sleeve undershirt and red armband off. He thought for a second he hyped her up a little too much and now she was stripping in front of his comrades. She threw those clothes at him as well.

"Kakashi-sensei, should we close our eyes?' Naruto asked as he averted his gaze from Tsuki undressing.

"He's gotta get to the curse mark." Tsuki said plainly, not taking her eyes off Orochimaru, who had a devilish smirk on his face.

Luckily that's as far as it went, she was now clad in her black pants and bandages around her chest, giving Orochimaru more than enough room to access the curse mark on her shoulder.

She gave him one last disgusted look before turning around, she felt him move to stand right behind her.

Kakashi saw her eyes soften as her angry look disappeared, it being replaced by a look of fear and helplessness.

Sasuke recognized it as well, it was the same look she had when he went to free her.

"Don't try anything stupid, Orochimaru. I won't hesitate to kill you." Sasuke warned.

"This will only take a second." Orochimaru replied,"As I'm sure you can guess, Lady Hatake, this is going to hurt."

Tsuki saw a flash of light and an immense sharp pain took over her shoulder that radiated to the rest of her body as soon as Orochimaru pressed his palm to her skin.

She screamed as the venomous curse mark was pulled back out of her skin, while the sheer pain of it all brought her to her knees.

Kakashi's heart hurt for her. He absolutely hated seeing her in pain, especially now as it was likely not only a physical pain but an emotional one as well.  But, he was fully aware that it was a necessary evil.

He tossed her clothes to Naruto to run and catch Tsuki as Orochimaru took a step back.  She had fainted, Kakashi grabbed her just in time before she hit the floor.

"See? All done." Orochimaru said.

Tsuki regained consciousness quickly and jumped out of Kakashi's arms before he could stop her.

She landed a right hook to Orochimaru's face, making him spit out blood that came from a split lip.

Orochimaru growled and went to retaliate but was quickly subdued by Sasuke and Yamato.

Tsuki dusted off her hands and smiled,"Had to do that at least once." She casually walked over to Naruto and took her clothes from him and began to redress herself, her shoulder now free of the curse mark

'Damn' Kakashi thought to himself,'She really is a badass bitch.'