Date #256 (fluff)

Kakashi loved Tsuki more than ever, she was his queen, the mother of his children, the love of his life, and his savior in more ways than one. Over the past eight years of being together they had gone on a lot of dates, whether they were fancy dinners or last minute picnics in the park, it didn't matter as long as they had some type of intimate alone time together. These little moments kept their relationship strong, despite the stress of their jobs and of being parents to twins.

Tonight was their two-hundred and fifty-sixth date.

That's right.

Kakashi had counted.

There was no particular reason to make this a memorable date, but he felt like making it one for the books anyway.

"Here, put these on." Kakashi said handing her a particularly risqué pair of panties.

Tsuki looked down at his outstretched hand containing the undergarment as she stood in front of the mirror wrapped in a towel putting a little bit of makeup on.

She put her mascara wand back in the tube,"That's highly inappropriate, Lord Sixth." She replied batting her blue and grey eyes at him.

Eight fucking years had passed, and she still took his breath away.

"Come on!" Kakashi said as he knelt down and held them open for her to step into,"It'll be fun!"

"You mean you're just trying to recreate a scenario from Icha Icha." Tsuki laughed and stepped into the underwear, Kakashi pulled them up over her bum and secured them in place.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Kakashi said smirking and placing a kiss to the crook of her neck where Orochimaru's curse mark used to reside.

Shortly after they got back from fighting Shin Ozawa, Tsuki built up the courage to allow Orochimaru to permanently remove the mark from her skin, it was draining too much of her chakra and Kakashi kept having to reseal it over and over.

Kakashi stepped back and started running his fingers messily through his spikey silver hair,"I just have to get dressed and I'll be ready to go."

Tsuki took her hair down from her clip and started fluffing it out, Kakashi knew she'd ask for the hairbrush next to him so before she had the chance he grabbed it and held it out to her, which she took from him and began brushing her hair.

Next he grabbed her hair and held it back as Tsuki went to brush her teeth so it wouldn't fall in her face.

The Onaji duo never lost their touch. In fact, their synchronicity only got more and more smooth over the years. They really could predict each other's moves and words in almost every situation. They had grown so accustomed to each other's every day routines and habits, that they moved around as two halves of the same whole.

Neither of them could imagine life without the other person.

Kakashi and Tsuki retreated back to the bedroom to get dressed for their dinner.

Kakashi watched her tuck her boobs into her bra and clip it behind her back and slip on a casual blue and white vertical striped cotton dress, with a small oval cutout just below her chest that showed a little bit of her midriff.

By now he had memorized how her silky brown hair moved with her body, how she was always applying chapstick as if her lips couldn't get any more soft, how her bicolored eyes, one that used to belong to him, shone with whatever emotion she was feeling. 

She may have thought she was getting old, but Kakashi found her as gorgeous as ever. If she was aging, which she wasn't in his eyes, Kakashi couldn't tell and even if he could tell, he didn't care.

"Tsuki you are so pretty! I cannot...." His voice trailed off as he bit his lip and scooped her up to spin her around. Tsuki giggled.

"Thank you, Kashi. You're not too bad yourself....." She joked. Even after eight years she couldn't take compliments without getting embarrassed.

Her eyed trailed down Kakashi's shirtless torso as he reached for his mask and a navy blue button down shirt for dinner.

He was still hot to her. Like stupid hot. This handsome warrior of a man seemingly did not age, despite the stress of being Hokage.

She felt like a giddy schoolgirl as she watched him lift his veiny forearms and hands to button his shirt, to her dismay covering up his enticing, defined abs.

He was a fuckin' DILF. And he was all hers and had been for the past eight years.

Kakashi hadn't a clue of the effect he had on her.

"Tsuki! Tsooks, you okay?" He said trying to break her out of the trance he unknowingly put her in.

Tsuki shook her head,"Yeah, I'm fine babe" she said blushing

"Okay if you say so you, dork" He gently grabbed her hand and pulled her to walk toward the front door, he opened it up for her,"After you m'Lady." He teased, gesturing toward the exit.

Tsuki sarcastically curtsied,"Why thank you Lord Kakashi..." She joked back.

As she walked out the door Kakashi smacked her ass and locked the door behind him, ready to go out with his wife on a dinner date.