Part 9

Cassie's p.o.v
When we got home we were really tired so we just went to bed. Sammi and Kalin were still up when Myles and I got back from our date. I don't know how long they're planning to stay up but it better not be too late.

*the next morning*
I woke up with Myles arms around me. I carefully removed his arms so I could get up without waking him up but that didn't work too well. As soon as I got up, I was taken back down. "Mylesssss, I have to get up so I can make some coffee before y'all open up presents." I told him. As soon as I finished, Myles was up and looking like a kid who just heard the word "candy". I laughed and walked out to make coffee. I saw Myles grabbing 3 big cups. "Myles, what are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing." He said with an innocent grin. Then he carefully picked them up and walked out of the kitchen area.

After a couple minutes I hear Kalin and Sammi scream. "MYLES YOU ARE GOING DOWN BRO!" Kalin yelled. The next thing I knew Myles ran out and behind me. Kalin wasn't too behind. "Kalin, why are you wet?" I asked. He glared at Myles and it all sank in. "Don't hurt his face." I said and walked out with my coffee. "Cassie?" I heard Sammi ask. I walked over to her and she had a devious grin. "What?" I said a little confused. She pointed to the other 2 cups of water. "You take Jakeeyp and I'll take Cam." She said. I grabbed a cup and walked into Jakes room. When I walked in, he was still sleeping peacefully. I wish I didn't have to do this.... Haha I'm just playing. I'm gonna have fun doing this. I poured in right onto his heard and as soon as the cold water hit his head, his eyes shot open. I heard Cam scream along with Jake. I ran out of the room with Jake chasing me. I ran over to Myles and sat on his lap with my arms around him. Sammi did the same to Kalin. Cam and Jake walked into the room. "Why are you two we-" Myles stopped in mid sentence and looked at me and Sammi. "You two did it, didn't you." He asked and me and Sammi bursted out laughing. "They- haha looked- hahaha so- haha funny hahaha" I could barely get it out because I was laughing to hard. "We should open presents." I said after I was done laughing. They all agreed.

"And here's my gift for you." I said as I handed it to Myles. I watched as he opened up the present. When he opened it, he had a huge grin on his face. I smiled as he was opening it. "Thank you so much Cassie. I can't even tell you how much I love it." He finished. I really wanted him to say that he loves me but I know it's pretty early in the relationship. "You're welcome." I said. He got up and gave me a quick peck on the lips before handing me my gift from him. "You didn't have to get me anything." I said. "You got me something and you didn't have to. I wanted to for the same reason you did." He said and kissed my forehead. "Now open it." He said and I smiled at him. I sat down and opened the box. It was a necklace. I immediately smiled. It was a silver necklace that had a heart on it. "Turn the heart over." He said. I did exactly that. It said 'I love you. -Myles' I looked up at him and smiled with a little bit of tears in my eyes. "I love you too." I said. I got up and kissed him. "Thank you." I said after breaking the kiss. "You're welcome babe." He said and pecked my lips again. "Can you help me put it up?" I asked and he nodded. He grabbed it and pulled it around my neck as I lifted up my hair. He clipped it on after a few tries. After everyone was done opening their presents, we decided to watch movies all day and order room service. Everyone just wanted to be with each other.