Part 5

Cassie's p.o.v

We were about half way to the hotel when we stopped at the gas station to get gas. He was about to get out of the car when I grabbed his arm. He fell down in the car seat and that's when I kissed him. "What was that for?" He asked when we pulled away. "I don't know. I just wanted to kiss my boyfriend." I said and smiled at the thought of him being my boyfriend. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and got out of the car.

We were back on the road and it took about 30 minutes to get to the hotel. He packed all his stuff and so did Kalin along with Jakeeyp. I thought it was so cool that I'm gonna be traveling with the guys.

We ended up leaving in 30 minutes and headed for the airport. Up next New York, New York. I couldn't tell what was more exciting. Going on tour or being with Myles. Jk i knew my answer, it was being with Myles. 3 days ago I was freaking out about going to the concert but never did I ever think I would be going on tour with them. I was pulled out of my thoughts by us arriving to the air port. Myles took my hand as we walked in with our stuff. We sat down and waited for our flight. Instead of sitting there talking like the guys I put on Chase Dreams ep and listened to that. I cuddled into Myles as I was listening to them. As we were waiting a couple fans came up and met them. A few of them gave me dirty looks but I just shrugged it off.

Once our flight was called Myles wrapped his arm around me and walked with me to the plane. We sat down and I fell asleep while holding on to Myles' arm. I didn't even know I was that tired or tired at all.

___________________________

Sorry for the short and sucky chapter.