Part 8

Cassie's p.o.v
As I was walking into the room to get ready, I realized I know nothing about this date. I don't know how to dress or anything.

I walked into the living room where I saw Kalin and Sammi sitting on the couch. "Hey, do you know where Myles is?" I asked "yeah, he's in the bathroom." Kalin responded. "Thanks!" I replied. I ran to the bathroom and knocked. "Who is it?" Myles asked. "Your girlfriend." I replied. In less than 2 seconds the door was open and his lips were in mine. When he pulled away, I giggled. "Whatcha want gorgeous?" He asked. "How should I dress? And where are we going?" I asked. "Well dress casual and I'm not telling you." He replied. I stuck out my bottom lip and pulled the puppy eyes on him. "That isn't gonna work." He said and kissed my cheek before walking away. I mentally groaned and walked back to the room to get ready.

I got in the shower and tried to hurry but that didn't work. When I got out I brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I put in a nude eyeshadow and some gel eyeliner for the top, pencil eyeliner for the bottom and mascara. I changed into my denim high-waisted jeans with a crop-top that had Christmas characters all over it. I curled my hair and put on my black vans. Right when I finished putting on my shoes, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there stood the most attractive guy I've ever laid eyes on. "Ready to go?" He asked with a goofy smile on his face. "Yup." I replied and grabbed my stuff. He took my hand and we walked out.

"Are we there yet? We've been driving for an hour now?" I asked impatiently. "Actually yes, yes we are." He responded. I looked out and saw this huge building. We walked in and guess what!!! It was a trampoline house! It had trampolines in the floor, walls, and anywhere you looked. I starred at it with amazement. "Go jump. I know you want to. I can see in your eyes that you want to." He said. "Don't have to tell me twice." I responded causing him to laugh. I immediately took off my vans and started jumping. "This is so fun!" I screaming while jumping everywhere. Soon enough, Myles started jumping.

After about an hour, it was time to go. "That was fun Myles. Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek. "It's not over." He said and got in the car. I copied him and got in the car. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "You'll see." He said and winked at me. I groaned and stuck my tounge out at him. He just giggled.

After about 10 minutes we pulled up to a beach. I was a little confused since he didn't tell me to bring my bathing suit. We got out of the car and he went to the trunk. We he came back to me, he had a blanket and a basket. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. We walked out on the sand and laid the blanket down. He took out some candles and lit them. Then he set out the food. "Sit down on the blanket." I said and pulled out my phone. He was confused but did as told. I quickly took a picture of him and the other stuff. I put my phone back in my pocket and sat down next to him and started to eat.

When we were done eating, we sat there and starred at the water. Sitting in silence made me think how lucky I am. Myles is so perfect and I'm afraid that I'm gonna lose him to someone better than me. "Whatcha thinking about?" Myles asked. "I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you and how you're so perfect. I'm afraid that I'm gonna lose you. What if I wake up one day and you're not there? What if It because you left me or something happened to you? You're my everything and my worst fear is losing you." I said trying to hold back the tears. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer. "You'll never lose me, you understand that? The only way you'll ever lose me is if I died. I would never leave you. I would never be able to. Nobody could ever take you away from me, never. I'll always be there for you. I'll always be there when you fall asleep and when you wake up. The only day I won't be, is when we get married and have to stay in separate rooms. Because I will always be here don't you worry." He said making a few tears fall down my face. "You wanna marry me?" I asked. "Someday, yes. I do wanna marry you." He told me. I hugged on to him tighter than ever. "Don't let me go." I whisper when he wrapped his arms around me. "I won't." He whispered back.