Part 4

Cassie's p.o.v

I woke up at 12. That's what I get for staying up so late. I looked over and Myles was still sleeping. I kissed his cheek and got up. As I was getting up Myles put his arms around my waist and mumbled "you aren't going anywhere." I laughed and laid back down. He open his eyes and said "good morning beautiful." I blushed and said "actually, it's the afternoon." Then his eyes widened. "Really?!" He was really surprised. I nodded. Then he got on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back and rolled us over. I strataled my legs around his waist and kissed him some more. I lost my breath so I pulled away. I looked down at him and asked "how did I get so lucky?" He smiled and said "because you're special." I got up and made breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, and toast. We sat down at the table to eat when I got a phone call. "Bless, prayer hands, day ones and right nows it's all fam." I got up and checked who it was. I got up for nothing because it's a 1-800 number. I sat back down and Myles had a smirk on his face. "Should I be scared of what you're thinking?" He shook his head. "So... Is there any particular reason I'm the only one rapping as your ringtone or did you try to include Kalin but couldn't?" I started to blush. "The truth? Um, well, I um... I like you the best. Don't get me wrong I like Kalin but I like you more." He smiled pretty big and continued to eat. When we finished we decided to have a lazy day. We sat around the house and watched movies all day. That's when this one question popped in my head. "When are you leaving?" I asked him. "I was gonna tell you, I just didn't know how..." I was almost in tears just hearing that. "I'm leaving tomorrow." He finished. That's when I took a deep breath. "You okay?" He asked which caused me to break down into tears. "Y-you won't be back until a l-long time! I-I won't see y-you!" I cried "I know. I'm so sorry." He held me in his arms for the rest of the night.

*the next day*

Myles woke me up at 6:30 am. "Is there a reason you woke me up this early?" I asked not really wanting this day to come because he's leaving. "Well yeah. Get packed. You'll be gone for 6 months." I was so confused "what? Where am I going?" I asked him. "Well, I didn't want to leave you so I asked if you could come with me on tour with Kalin and they said yes and so you need to be ready in an hour so we can go to my hotel to get my stuff then head to the airport." I couldn't believe this. I was going with Myles. I jumped out of my bed and ran to get my suitcase and packed ALL my clothes. Then I went to take and shower and changed. I walked back in the room after I packed everything I needed. "Ready." He looked up at me surprised. "It only took you 20 minutes to do all of that?" He laughed "what can I say? I'm excited. I get to go on tour with my... With you." Me and him weren't together so I couldn't say my boyfriend. When I said that his smile faded... quick. He came over and took my hands in his. "Cassie, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked "yes. Yes. A million times yes." He smiled and took my hand. We walked out of my house with my things and I saw that he didn't have a car. "How did you get here?" I asked "Kalin dropped me off." I nodded. He knew I was tired so he said "let me drive." I handed him the keys and let him drive.