Part 2

Cassie's p.o.v *day of the concert*
I drove to Sami's house and knocked. She answered and looked shocked. "You ready?" I asked "ready for what?" She asked. I took out the tickets and showed her and I swear she almost fainted. "I get to see my husband KALIN!" I smiled as she thanked me. It took her 20 minutes to get ready then we headed out.

*at the concert*
Since we were early we decided to go get a shirt from the little booth. Once we got back to our seats they were about to come out. I was so excited. "Are y'all ready?" Someone said from the stage. I screamed and since I was in the front row they could hear me. "I said... ARE YOU READY?!" This time everyone joined in on the screaming. That's when Kalin and Myles came out. I screamed so hard and started crying. That's when Myles saw me. I almost fainted. Myles came up to me and I took my phone out. He bent down and took a picture with me while singing chase dreams. He kissed my cheek and walked away. I was in shock. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to scream and cry and jump up and down. I started getting dizzy but that went away quick. During the show I felt like Myles couldn't keep his eyes off of me but that might be just me. I didn't think he actually was until Sami said "bruh, Myles won't stop starring a you." I blushed and smiled at him. I held up a heart with my hands. Myles smiled big and did it back when Kalin was singing.

*after the concert*
I stayed after everyone left. I just sat in the seat. I knew that Kalin and Myles were probably taking pictures with fans right now but I just wanted to stay in that spot. I don't know why but I did. Sami came back and said "I GOT A PICTURE WITH KALIN!" She was in tears. I smiled at her and said "wanna go home now?" She nodded and we headed out. On the way out I saw Myles. I went up to him and asked for a picture he gladly said yes. We took a couple picture on my phone. Then as I was about to walk away he said "aren't you that girl I was tweeting on twitter the other day? Uh... What's her name? Um... Oh. Cassie?" I smiled at him an nodded my head "yes that's me." I replied with a giggle. He hugged me and whispered "take a picture with me on my phone. Gosh. You're so beautiful." I blushed so hard and when he pulled away he giggled because of it. He took out his phone and we took a couple pictures. Then when we were done I said "I gotta go. I love you Myles." And before he could say anything girls started surrounding him and I was thinking that, that was normal because he's Myles but when I turned around again I saw him kissing another girl. I don't know why but tears started streaming down my face. He saw me crying and tried to come over to me but it was pointless because another girl pulled him. I got in my car and began to drive Sami home.