Part 1

Cassie's p.o.v
I'm sitting on my bed listening to music, Kalin and Myles to be exact. Let me tell you what I think about them. I think they are the most amazing people on the planet. But if I'm telling the truth here... Myles Parrish is my favorite. I am completely and utterly in love with him when he doesn't even know who I am. He NEVER will.

So as I was saying.. I'm sitting on my bed listening to keep up by Kalin and Myles when my mom calls me to dinner. I go out and eat. As soon as I'm done I go back to my room and get on twitter. I see that Myles is being active. 'Okay Cassie here's your shot.' I thought to myself. I tweeted '@yourboymyles 1 2 3 just follow my lead. Can you keep up with me cause I'm not slowing down?' I sent it and waited. While I was waiting I went to get a drink. I walked to the kitchen and got some apple juice. Then I walked back to my room. I picked up my phone and saw a notification and yes.. It was my future husband Myles. I freaked out. When I say "freaked out" I mean FREAKED OUT! I clicked on it after I calmed down and he had said '@cassieg143_ I can keep up up, can you keep up? I can keep up, baby can you keep up with me?' I tweeted back '@yourboymyles blessed 🙌 prayer hands 🙏.' In less than a minute he had tweeted me back '@cassieg143_ headed to the top from the bottom. (;' I swear I almost died at the winky face. I tweeted him back '@yourboymyles I love you.' And he tweeted '@cassieg143_ love you more beautiful.' I checked my notifications after I retweeted and favorited the tweets. I saw that he started following me. You know I would be freaking out but he was just tweeting me and I had just calmed down so I pretty much have it under control. I went on ticket master and saw that they were having a concert like 2 miles away from my house the next week. I really wanted to go so I ordered tickets. You may wonder why I said ticketS. Its because my friend Sami likes them too. So I'm gonna surprise her.