Part 3

Cassie's p.o.v

I finally got home at 3:00 in the morning. I decided to go on twitter a bit. I saw that I had a DM. It was Myles. (C- me M- Myles)

M- I'm sorry.

C- why?

M- for hurting you. For kissing her.

C- you didn't hurt me.

M- you were crying.

C- okay fine. Yes it hurt to see the guy I have always dreamed about kissing a girl that isn't me. But that's what happens when you want someone that famous.

M- what's your number?

C- xxx-xxx-xxxx

M- okay. Thanks.

Then he texted me instead of dming.

M- hey it's Myles

C- hey.

M- what's your address?

C- why?

M- just trust me.

C- Okay it's xxx xxxxxxxx of course Florida.

M- alrighty.

C- so why did you need it?

Then he never answered me back.

I couldn't go to sleep so I just sat there on my phone. That's when I heard a knock on the door. 'Who comes to someone's house at 5 in the morning?' I thought to myself. I walked over and opened the door forgetting to look at who it was. That's when their lips landed on mine. I opened my eyes and saw Myles. I immediately started kissing back. His arms wrapped around my waist as mine wrapped around his neck. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. I walked backwards as he came in not breaking the kiss. He pushed me on the couch so I was on my back and he was on top of me. This lasted for about 5 minutes until we lost our breath. "Does that make up for kissing the other girl?" I kissed him again then pulled away and replied "yes." Me and him smiled really big then went back to my room and laid down. "Good night Myles." I said "good night." He replied and kissed me. Then I fell asleep cuddling with my idol.