{Prologue}

"Honey, I'm home!" Liam shouted throughout his house.

"Daddy!" He heard Niall shriek and soon enough his baby boy was in his arms. Niall nuzzled his face in his Daddy's neck as Liam placed a kiss on his temple. "Missed you," Niall mumbled.

"I missed you too, baby. Were you a good boy for Nana?" Liam looked up as his Mum came trailing in the room with a fond smile on her face.

Niall pulled away with his arms still wrapped tightly around Liam's neck. "Yes, Daddy! We made pancakes and drawed, and baked cookies, and went to the park with LuLu. It was the best day ever, Daddy!"

"I bet it was, baby." Liam looked up and saw the look his Mum was giving him, knowing that meant that they needed to talk. "Baby, why don't you go play with Lulu while I talk to Nana. Is that okay?"

Niall nodded his head. "Yes, Daddy, love you."

Liam pecked Niall's lips before he stood up from the ground "I love you, too, baby."

Liam walked into the kitchen, where Karen was stirring something in a pot. "Liam, I can't keep watching Niall."

Liam's head snapped up. "What? Why?"

"Because I just got a new job as a school nurse."

"You don't need to work, Mum."

Karen turned around to look at Liam and put her hands on his cheeks. "Baby, I know you love taking care of me and Dad, but we can do it on our own. And I love watching Niall and spending time with my grandson, but maybe you should send him to school, Li."

Liam immediately shook his head. "No, I'm not sending my son to school. That will never happen."

"Why?"

"Because he'll get bullied! I've been there, Mum and I'm not letting my son go through that, ever!"

Karen sighed and kissed Liam's cheek. "As you wish, but I start next week."

~~~

"Harry, I need to talk to you in my office," Harry's manager at Starbucks told him.

Harry walked into the office and took a seat. "Yes sir?"

"A costumer called in and complained that you were inappropriately flirting."

"What? I would never do that! Sure, I wink at old ladies but I would never flirt with anyone," Harry said, exasperated.

"This girl seemed pretty upset and sincere."

"Girl? Linc, I'm gay. You know that. Why would I flirt with a girl?"

"I don't know, Harry, but I'm going to have to let you go. Today was your last day."

"Linc! No, you can't do this!"

"I'm sorry, Harry, I really am. You were always my best worker and a good friend, I wish you the best of luck."

Harry stood up and with a shake of his head, he left.

He's late.

On bills.

On school payments.

On rent.

And now he doesn't even have a job.

So when he gets home, of course, through the grace of irony, there's an eviction notice on his door.

"Fuck!" He shouts as angry tears make his way down his cheeks and he sinks to the ground.

"Mate? You okay?" Harry hears a voice passing by. He looks up and sees a really good looking man looking at him with can concern clear in his eyes.

"Uh, yeah, fine," Harry replies, clenching the paper in his hand.

"Eviction notice? Do you need a place to stay?" The man asks, lending a hand to Harry and pulling him up.

"Um, I'll call my brother. Who's out of town..." He says as an after thought, eyebrows scrunched together.

"Come on. My name is Liam, I promise I'm not a freak or anything."

"Harry."

"Wait, you make my coffee in the morning!"

"Oh, yeah I know who you are, nice to formally meet you."

"Uh, let's get going, I guess," Liam says, walking over to an expensive looking Porsche.

"Nice car."

"Thanks, the only time I can drive it is when my son isn't with me," he chuckles.

"Oh, so is your wife going to be okay with this?"

"Not married, mate. Niall is adopted."

Harry nods in understanding before sinking back in his seat. "May I ask why you were here at ten at night?"

"I park in this lot when I go to the park. It's a nice walk there from here."

"Thank you for doing this. They said I have to get my stuff from the flat tomorrow. Perfect night to lose my job," Harry chuckles dryly.

Liam sighs as he pulls up to his home, a three story mansion. He knows he's insane, thinking about this, but he knows he needs this.

He gets out of the car, Harry following behind him with his bag that he had at work.

"Take a seat on the couch," Liam says, throwing his keys on the table by the door and shrugging his jacket off. He takes a seat across from Harry. "Okay, so I have an idea, more like a proposition for you."

"Yes?"

"Niall doesn't go to school, he's homeschooled, and my mum used to watch him, but she just got a job. So, if you watch Niall everyday and keep him company, I'll pay for your college and you can live here. I'll pay for anything you need."

"Like a nanny?"

"Not really... Just company I guess. But Niall is your top priority. While he's doing his school work, you can do yours online."

"I've never done online school..."

"We'll figure it out. I'll supply you everything you need and buy you whatever you want."

"I feel like this is a sugar daddy type thing," Harry mumbles, blushing.

Liam chuckles. "It can be that if you want it to be," Liam whispers.

Harry bites his lip before looking up at Liam. "I'll do it."

~~~

Hello !

Lirry , man !

I love Lirry tbh. It's one of otps along with Nouis. Besides Narry of course.

I'm really excited for this. I think it'll be really good. I hope everyone enjoys it !

Warnings: it will have daddy kink, cross-dressing, sugar baby/daddy, and lots of smut. It will probably have other stuff, too. And mpreg but that's a surprise so pretend you didn't see it.

Another Warning BC people have thick skulls: two individuals in this story kinda become an item and they're kinda related but they have no blood shared so. If that bothers you, please don't read or don't make stupid comments. I'm not trying to be rude, but

Um , so yeah ! Enjoy !

Vote , comment , fan , share.

~~ Gracie