She passes by the park and saw a lot of people. Some were just chit chatting while the others were dancing.

She watch the group of people who's dancing and she sat down in the grass.

She grabs some grasses and lets the grass comes along with the wind. Then she saw a beautiful white dandelion, standing and dancing gracefully with the wind just right beside her.

"how beautiful it is to see some group of people dancing so dreamily, and a beautiful flower dancing gracefully as if this flowers were cheering those performers by dancing with'em". The girl said as she picks one dandelion and lifts it up.

She angle up the dandelion right beside those performers, then she blows it.

"where have u been?". Suddenly a voice coming out from behind her.

She looked back seeing a frowning brown haired girl. She smiled and stand up as she wipes her butt, wiping the dirts.

"sorry, I was about to sign up where I always talking about with u but ended up not to.". She explained whole smiling.

The frowning brown haired girl looked at her confusedly.

"why though?". The brown haired girl girl asked confusedly.

"the owner said that she just rented.". She said with a shrug and smile.

The brown haired girl girl squinted her eyes then she gasped while her hands is in her mouth.

"oi oi oi, mogorin! I know that smile of yours!" the brown haired girl exclaimed in Japanese, excitedly.

The girl just giggles with her hand covering her mouth.

"let's just say... She made me got interested on her" The girl said while smiling.

_____

Lisa

I finally arrived on our house, or should I say mansion. Yes, during my practices I was in my parents house.

The big white doors swung open, and I walked inside.

"I'm home!". I shouted making it echoed around the house.

"oh! Sweetie here in the kitchen!". I heard my mom shouted so I dropped my bag onto the couch and walked onto the kitchen.

My jaw dropped seeing Jennie sitting infront of my mom.

"hey sweetie! How's practice?". My mom approached me with a towel on her hand then she wiped my sweats then she go at back my and put the towel at my back.

"w-well tiring.. But fun...". I said still looking at my girl, jaw dropped.

Jennie is wearing a brown with a big stripe of white in her crop top and a channel pants, and she matches her outfit with a color slight brown shoes and a shades.

Looking so fucking hot, Jennie Kim.

"hey Lisa". Jennie greeted me with a smile as she approached then gives me a peck on my cheek, near at my lips.

"H-hey..". I stuttered still looking at her.

"closed your mouth, you're drooling my love". She whispered to me, wearing her seductive smirk as she closed my mouth.

"since Jennie is here, me and your dad will go now. We have a important meetings. So bye kids! Lisa behave!". Mom said as she pointed me I just nodded.

"and oh, jen sweetie, call me if Lisa did something bad okay? Enjoy, my children". Mrs. Manoban said as she gives a peck on Jennie and lisa's cheek.

"yes auntie, I'll surely do". Jennie said while chuckling.

And with that, Mrs. Manoban and Mr. Manoban left the two.

"so, we're alone now my love..". Jennie husked out as she grips Lisa's collar and made Lisa lean into her.

Lisa gulped as she wraps her arms around Jennie.

"i--yeah...". That's all Lisa can reply, she's feeling so hot and feeling cock keeps on twitching.

"what do u thin--"

Jennie suddenly stopped when she moved onto Lisa's neck.

"L-love?" Lisa called her when she suddenly noticed Jennie stopped.

"do u have girls behind my back, manoban?". Jennie said with her dark tone.

Lisa got confused but at the same time scared.

"w-what? I just practiced.". Lisa said truthfully as she's about to pulled out the hug but Jennie grips to her collar more tighter.

"fucking tell me who's that whore of yours!". She growled as she but Lisa's weak part.

"ouch, love! I-I told you I d-didn't cheated!". Lisa half groaned and grips jennie's hip tightly.

"then tell me why you have a different scent!". Jennie said loudly as she grips Lisa's face.

Lisa was utterly frustrated at the same time confused but this jennie's side were surprisingly making her turn on.

"L-love, how many times do I have to tell you that I just got finished practicing. Ofc, it can make my scent different because of my sweats". Lisa explained calmly as she gets jennie's and away from her dace and bring it to her chest.

Jennie is somehow starting to calm, hearing Lisa's beating heart.

Though Jennie knew how Lisa scent is. no matter Lisa sweat combined into her perfume.

I knew what scent you are, no matter your sweat combined into your perfume. No one can stopped me from sniffing your clothes lili.

_______

To Be Continued

(sorry for grammatical errors)

Goodmorning/evening to ebrywan

Published : 06/01/2021