"What did I do?" Jungkook looked nervous.

"You made it fall to the ground, basically like throwing a single punch, any Angel could have done that" Tae scoffed.

Not every Angel. Jungkook can't do it. His powers were always weak. He was useless.

"Really? I did that?" Jungkook looked like an excited kid.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "see--there's that behaviour--like a child!! You are not a Grade A are you?"

Jungkook felt so small under Taehyung's gaze. He barely had room to breathe. Taehyung wasn't touching him but he was so close, it felt like he was. Tae's hand rested beside Jungkook's head, "Answer me" he whispered.

"What if I w-wasn't?" Jungkook bravely looked at Tae.

The demon let out a dry humourless chuckle, "If you weren't" he used his index finger to trail the Angel's skin from his cheeks to his jaw and going down further to his collarbones, "I would have so much fun with you, first for lying to me and second I can do whatever I want..I would tear you apart piece by piece without even touching you" he smirked at the look of fear in Jungkook's eyes, "For your sake I hope that you are an A grade...cause you are in the wrong hands" He stepped away.

Jungkook let out the breath he was holding. Tae moved away gathering his things, he had his back faced to the Angel and the boy tried so hard to not let the tears out.

He wasn't supposed to be on the Human realm and especially not with this Demon.

"Are you coming or what?"

"Yeah...just a minute" Jungkook washed his face and within minutes they were out in the hotel lobby.

"Where are we?" Jungkook asked.

"At a Motel nearby the club"

"How did we get here?"

"The motorbike you made me steal" Tae smiled.

"What?" Jungkook was having a headache, it's only the second day and he had changed a lot. Partying with a demon, sitting on the lap of a demon, drinking, agreeing to go on a stolen vehicle, fighting a LOCHES using his powers.

Fighting a Loches using his powers. Well that was new, how did he do it? He has no recollection of it. Maybe since his mind was turned off he didn't have to overthink every single move so he did it by muscle memory...after all the training sessions with Hoseok paid off..'but what if I can't do it again? Tae will definitely kill me' He stops himself, "Tae?" what the ..?? why did he give him a name? Why was he cozying up with a demon?

All his thoughts came to a stop when A girl yelled, "V !! oh my god is that you?"

They both turned around to face that woman. She looked horrible. Her clothes were dirty, her hair was a mess, she emitted an awful smell of alcohol, sweat and sex.

V? Jungkook was confused. The woman was nothing supernatural, she was just human but then how did she know V. He turned to see Taehyung but the boy was unbothered.

"V it's you right?" She looked desperate.

"I'm sorry you have mistaken me for someone else, love" the demon says, fake kindness dripping in his voice.

Jungkook can tell that Taehyung knew that woman. He was lying.

"No..I--" the poor girl looked confused. Jungkook wanted to help her out but he doesn't want to get on the bad side of the demon. "You look like him" she says, scratching her head.

"My name is Taehyung" Tae nods.

"Oh..I'm sorry" she walks away.

"Who was that?" Jungkook asks once they are alone.

"Someone" Tae shrugs.

"Who? How did she know you?" Jungkook questioned.

"Why, are you jealous sweetheart?" Tae smirked.

"Tell me" the boy pleaded with his eyes.

"2 years ago I came here--no one in the demon realm knows. I was bored and needed to have fun. I stayed only for 3 days though. That's when I met her"

Jungkook nodded, "go on"

"Long story short, she was this perfect church going girl, doing well in school, she even had a scholarship to go to one of the toppest colleges to ever exist, can you believe that?" he chuckled.

"What did you do to her?" Jungkook questioned.

"Why do you assume that I did something?" He raised his eyebrow.

Jungkook simply shrugged.

"Well she fell in love with me"

"With you? How?" Jungkook had a disgusted expression.

"What? Look at me. I'm very charming" he smiled. For a second Jungkook felt warm just by looking at it. It was filled with purity and light. He forgot what he was listening to, "continue"

"Well..I was just having my fun but she fell in love with me, she lost her virginity to me, we went to parties and stuff..her parents found out about everything and disowned her..she came running to me, what an idiot" He laughed throwing his head back.

Jungkook wasn't laughing, "what did you do?"

"I just told her to get lost. It wasn't my fault. She was stupid to fall for me and it only took her three days !! damn!! Then I left the human realm."

"She was perfect and you ruined everything for her !? How could you !? how could you do it and act like you don't know her!?" Tears of rage forms in Jungkook's eyes.

"Just like this," Taehyung shrugged.

"You Demons !! all you do is destroy !!"

Taehyung smiled, "Funny, we say the same about Angels...let's go"

"I hate you !" Jungkook made his hand into a fist.

"I don't care sweetheart..I said let's go" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist but the second he touched him it burned his hand.

"Ah shit!! Jungkook what the fuck !!??" Tae screamed, pulling away his hand.

Jungkook realized it, "oh..I don't know I--I wasn't thinking"

"Don't pull that shit again" Taehyung gritted out.

"Sorry.." Why was he apologizing, "screw you! Consider this as punishment for what you did to her"

Taehyung glared at Jungkook and the boy glared back, "Why do you look so surprised hearing that? Did you create a good image about me in your head?" V smirked.

Jungkook stayed silent. Maybe he did.

"Demons will always be demons sweetheart"

It's only the second day and Jungkook already wants to Kill the demon.

It's only the second day and Jungkook has already discovered two of his own powers.

He can't wait to talk about this to Yuna, Hoseok and Jimin.

For that he needs to go back to the Angel Realm.

Hopefully he doesn't get killed.

__________

I'm sorry if its boring. I hope it gets better soon :)

Stick around :) vote and comment :) it would really cheer me up :)