"You're right, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, we do need to talk about what we are going to do though Harry." I have no clue what to do. As much as I know I need to get away from him, there's this irrational part of me that wants to be with him, that needs to be with him.

"And what do you want?" the word you, is on the tip of my tongue, I wish I could just blurt out how I feel but I know that, that will solve nothing for us.

"I don't know, all I know is I'm done hiding away in Zayn's spare room feeling sorry for myself, because my boyfriend lied to me." shit.

"Boyfriend huh?"

"Instinct, anyway. I'm over feeling bad about myself, so if we do this we need to be honest and trust each other."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to know everything, every minor detail no matter how insignificant you think it is, I need to know, I need to know if I can handle it."

"And what if you can't?" he stirs his coffee, tapping his rings on the table top.

"That's something I battle when we get to it." I have no idea what I'm going to do if I can't handle it.

"Okay..so what now?" Why must he ask all the questions? Does he expect me to know everything? I have no idea what I'm doing. This is only the second time I've left the house since we sort of broke up.

"I want to know everything, and I mean everything, from how you know Niall to when Niall left, like I need to know okay." I'm trying not to talk really fast or ramble on about everything, he needs to be able to talk.

"I can do that, but not here."

"Why not?" I can't be alone with him, I don't think I'm strong enough to be in a room alone with him.

"It's a public area and what you want to know cannot be discussed in public, so come on." he gets up, pays the bill and then walks out of the little cafe.

He has got a valid point, but where are we going to go? I can't go back to his house, I want to see Goose, I should at least ask about him.

I follow Harry out of the cafe, he walks over to his car opening the passenger door for me, he stands there gesturing for me to get into the car, I swallow my nerves back and walk over to the car and slide into the passenger seat.

He shuts the door behind me, walking round to his side. He slides into his seat and starts to drive, neither of us saying anything, I have no idea where he is taking us, hopefully not back to his place.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere quiet." That really narrows it down, but I'm guessing that isn't going to be his place considering how close his neighbours get.

We drive for about forty minutes before Harry pulls into this dirt track car park, it's quiet. No cras in sight, it's just cliffs and grass, you can see the sun set from this place.

"It's pretty." he unlocks his seatbelt, turning his body to face me. I do the same, now me and him are just looking at each other, the urge I have to lean over and kiss him, just once more.

I decide against the kiss, not needing to confuse myself anymore than I already am. I need honesty, we both need to start again.

"Let's start again okay?, from the beginning." he nods at me.

"Harry Styles, nice to meet you!" he holds out his hand for me to shake.

"Luna Harding." We shake hands, he has the biggest smile plastered across his face, I try to suppress my smile, but I falter, both of us grinning like a damn Cheshire cat.