THIRTY TWO

^^^^^^ play when you get to nialls POV

TW/ DRUGS AND ALCOHOL

Cold water is all I can feel as my brain switches on. I slowly open my eyes and notice the bright light, I'm in my bathroom.

How did I end up in my bathroom, I notice Niall pacing around my bathroom talking to someone on the phone, what happened?

"Oh good you're awake, no he's just woken up, yeah I'll call you in a bit." he hangs up and pockets his phone.

"Who was that?" my voice is croaky, my head is pounding, jesus why do I always do this.

"Nevermind, you need to sort your shit out mate, you've been out cold for four hours, I nearly called an ambulance." I was out for that long, holy shit, I rubbed the back of my neck, I sat in my boxers on my shower floor.

"Tell me who was on the phone." I try and stand but my whole entire body aches, so all I manage to do is turn off the tap to stop the water.

"It was Luna, I called her to see if she knew what the pills were." fuck!, she had no idea I kept ecstasy in my house, now she is going to hate me.

"Why the fuck would you call her, what made you think that she needed to know about this." saying that takes it out of me, my body feels numb yet aches at the same time.

"What was I supposed to do Harry, call an ambulance and then have them and the police show up, you were drunk and high. A fucking blubbering mess." ph god, what did I say before I passed out.

"I slipped up, I was sad and angry, can't you blame a man for wanting to forget." my stomach flips and I move quickly over to the toilet, emptying my stomach into the toilet.

The harsh movements of my body and the forcefulness of my sickness, makes me feel dizzy. I lean against the toilet bowl.

Niall walks back into the bathroom with a glass of water and two pills, I assume are pain killers. I wish they were ecstasy, I just want to be high and forget about everything.

"Take these and drink this, you've also got four missed calls from Jack, so you need to answer him before he sends people here Harry."

"You don't need to fucking shout." I stand, my knees nearly buckle as I try to walk to my room.

I strip and put on some clean and dry boxers, Niall looks away as if he hasn't sucked my dick at one point.

"No need to be a prude, you've seen me naked a million times." he shoots me an evil glare.

"Fuck off, that was years ago." he still suprsses the fact that we fucked.

"We fucked and fooled around, why do you act as if it never happened, you know what this is the last thing I want to think about." My head hurts too much to deal with his secret ass.