TWENTY NINE

I've been at harrys for a few days and today is the day we go to his mum's house for dinner, as happy as I am that Harry is allowing me to this side that he hides

I've been at harrys for a few days and today is the day we go to his mum's house for dinner, as happy as I am that Harry is allowing me to this side that he hides. I am petrified.

I'm currently in his shower, I was up at five am due to my nerves. I've met his mum before but she just called me names so I'm not sure if she's a huge fan of mine.

As I lather up my hair with a conditioner, I hum to myself whilst I do it, I would usually play music but I don't want to wake him up. He kept tossing and turning in the night. I feel as if he had a bad night due to the dinner tonight.

I take deep breaths as I roll my head back and let the water stream down my body, I turn to face the shower head, washing all the suds off of my body. Trying to wash away the nerves.

I step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my head and body, I lean over the sink and stare at myself in the mirror.

"Why are you up so early" I just notice Harry standing behind me by the door.

"Shit, Harry, how long have you been standing there?" he has just woken up, as he's rubbing his eyes and his movements are sloppy.

He comes up behind me caging me in, I turn to face him, his eyes are still puffy. I stroke his hair behind his ear.

"Long enough, again why are you up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep, why are you up early?" it can't be later than half five,

"Bed was empty" he nestles his face into the crook of my neck, when he says things like that it makes my heart flutter.

"Why don't we go back to bed, it's early and we don't have anything to do today" I know I don't, I run my hand over his shoulders as he cuddles into me.

"I have to go to the bar today, come with me?" He hasn't moved from the position he's in, his face still in my neck.

"Won't Liam be there, I don't want anymore unnecessary drama, especially since Eden doesn't know what he's said." I don't have the balls to tell Eden, purely because I know she'd back Liam.

"He will be there yes, but so will I" he moves his face to look at me, my guess is to analyse me.

"I get that but I don't know, I don't want you and Liam to argue over me" that earns me a scowl.

He stands up and crosses his arms in front of me, towering over me. Is this meant to be intimidating?

"Leave that to me, you're coming, I want you there" I'm not going to win this, so I give up and agree to going with him.

I walked straight past him, I took the towel off of my head and discarded it onto the floor. Harry surprises me by pulling the towel off of my body, so I'm standing here naked, I glare at him over my shoulder.